Myla - Spring New Arrivals ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, May 1

Myla - Spring New Arrivals






We just received a wonderful Spring shipment from Myla, filled with several amazing and naughty styles! We typically don't do too many risque looks at our store, but we just couldn't resist with this collection. To see the full range, visit our website. It's the first time we actually had to censor our images (we just felt compelled to do so) because of the various peek-a-boo bralettes and the gorgeous Amelie 1/4 cup bra. But breast censors aside, these new pieces are killer!

28 fabulous comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

I wish those girls looked half as good as I do in my undies.....! Gorgeous shots!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the last set of lingerie! Coming to your site always makes me visit the gym! Great incentive :)
xoxo
Judith~

Anonymous said...

Love it! In a month we'll be moving back home and I'll be sure to visit your store frequently and shop, and shop, and shop!

Aline said...

oh my goodness, that second corset is amazing!!

charmaine said...

all of these are absolutely beautiful. i was just about to eat a cookie, but, i change my mind. lol! i really love the last set. all of these are just gorgeous!

God Bless,
Charmaine

Teresa @ good-grace said...

omg... soooo saucy! Love these looks.

 Mommy Drinks Style said...

Your lingerie is amazing, beautiful and sexy! I can't wait to visit your shop one day! I especially loved your "Sweet Cheeks" post!

xxx
Suzanne
@MommyDrinksStyle

Desiree said...

Very lovely pieces!

Also, thanks so much for coming to comment on my blog ^_^

Brandie said...

Oh my! Totally lovely!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

OMG. I have to post your website link to my boyfriend...My B day will come soon :-) PS: Thanks for stopping by on my page.

Sweet Spectre said...

Ahhh that corset. So beautiful. ♥

CASPER said...

oh my what a beautiful site full of sumptuous images. I agree with the other girls when they say, inspires me to steer clear of the choc chip cookies and instead go for a run. That can't be a bad thing!
First image is my fave. Deeee-vine!

Miss G* said...

I love the second and the third picture!!
Thank you for the inspiration!
xo. from France.

Danielle said...

I think Myla has got to be my favourite lingerie brand...depending on the collection, sometimes tied with Agent Provocateur

Penny said...

these are gorgeous, i really love the hair of the second girl down

Christina said...

these are risque, but in the best possible way. very sexy.

ilikestuff said...

That ruffled bra and the chiffon teddy are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

oh these are so gorgeous! just stunning.

gabrielle teare said...

Great blog great underwear too!
I love underwear go often to France underwear is a relegion there. Lise Charmel, Ravage Nina Ricci etc.

Kia said...

The third and fourth photos are awesome! So sexy

.. said...

Gorgeous pieces. Love your blog. xx

boubou said...

hello ! i just wanted to know if it was your creation ? im very in love with them !! iadd you now on my blogroll :)

a bientot !

boubou

drollgirl said...

so gorgeous, feminine and SSSSSSSSSSEXY!!!! it is on in those get ups!!! ON ON ON!!!!!!

MizzJ said...

Ooh very sexy! Man this makes me feel like hitting the gym again and I was just there tonight!

paula said...

what loveliness. If only I could be so bold:) I am sure the hubby would like it.

Unknown said...

thank you!! we love this new collection - it's a bit naughty!
xo

kadler said...

These are hot! I'm on my way to your store... now.

nicole said...

I love all of these... and am so excited to check out your website!