PARTY at Faire Frou Frou THIS SATURDAY!!! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, May 27

PARTY at Faire Frou Frou THIS SATURDAY!!!

above photo: credit unknown (please do tell if you know!!)

We are inviting you to attend a shopping party THIS SATURDAY from 3pm-7pm at Faire Frou Frou and our neighboring boutiques at the Ventura Collection (Optx Fine Eyewear, Atik home & gift boutique, Stacey Todd, and Stacey Todd at Home).
The party will be complete with free drinks, music and special store discounts. In fact, Faire Frou Frou will be providing a special discount of 20% OFF ALL ITEMS in the STORE!!!!! Even sale items will get the additional discount!! We're pretty certain the other boutiques hosting this event are offering the very same discount...and we highly encourage you to visit each of them too!
The Ventura Collection is located on the 13000 block of Ventura Blvd. (btwn Coldwater Cyn and Ethel) in Studio City, CA. Our collective boutiques offer lingerie, designer eyewear, designer clothing & denim, home decor, gift items, children's clothing, non-designer women's clothing & accessories, a pilates studio, and a swimwear boutique.

Faire Frou Frou
13017 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604

(parking entrance next to Le Pain Quotidien)
818-783-4970
info @ fairefroufrou.com

12 fabulous comments:

Daniela Valdez said...

I wish I could go to the party!!

The balloon pic is soooo lovely!

bananas. said...

i wish i could go. have fun!

Body Kits 4 Chicks said...

It's very hard to get there from Australia with such short notice - Maybe next time.

Aline said...

oh how I wish I could make it, but I have plans:(

Anonymous said...

I'll try! Not 100% though...I'd love to have another tank top with your logo on it (if you still have those)...

xoxo
Meli*

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Sounds fab. :)
I wish I lived in Southern Cali and I could go...and I wish I lived there for other reasons too. Ha.

FEDERICA said...

Oh wow! I would love to be there...but I think it's a little bit too far from here...

ticklishfromadistance said...

Aaaaahhh! Another reason I need to live in California. I am going to shop online and wish I was there. xox g.

Denisa L said...

such a pity..
I wish I could came...

Katie said...

I cannot make it, but I may have to send my emissaries (f&f's in San Diego). p.s. loving the Red Carter corset suit too!

Unknown said...

I will see you there! Wouldn't miss it! :)

Anonymous said...

A little bit far from Switzerland xD