Bordelle ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, May 28

Bordelle

This is our favorite look (above)!







copyright, 2009. images courtesy of Bordelle

We are so excited to share a fairly new high-fashion lingerie label with you; Bordelle. Bordelle is a London-based brand that specializes in dramatic, fashion-forward intimate apparel. There's no boring lingerie in this collection! We love that the brand has distinguished itself with its signature ribbon-band style. We learned about Bordelle last year, and can't believe it's taken this long to share it with you (but sometimes we need to keep secrets on new brands we're considering carrying...).
The Bordelle online boutique is opening this June (coming up soon!)...so you can sign up now to be notified of when their store is officially open. Many of the pieces featured in this post are from the new (soon to be launched) Fall/Winter collection.
Would you like to see this at Faire Frou Frou? We hope so!

16 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

Definately prefer the first one. I like the third to last also! Infact I think I like them all xoxoxo

daze-with-laura said...

thanks for the comment. all the positive feedback makes me wanna get one even more now. time to start saving i think!*

Gilda Dmyuv said...

I like it, is different.

Kisses

Coco-Fan♥ said...

Such A Firece

Unknown said...

I wanna thank you for the 1st comment on my blog, I'm really really happy, cause I didn't know that someone would see it.

thank you so much, come more times, if you want.

different style of lingerie, but still attractive, nice work :P

JULIA said...

so hot. :)

sexy legs and body said...

Amazing blog, I simply love sexy ligerie, but then I am sure so does the majority of men.
Hope you would consider exchanging links with my blog, I am sure we can both benefit from it. So if you are keen, please let me know.
Thanks.
Colin.

Claudia said...

I love this line, it`s really cool. Futuristic-ish.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! This line is incredible! I love that last corset. Remarkable. It's like art the vision and beauty these designers put together. Thanks for sharing!!!!
xoxo
Judith~

Anonymous said...

It's stunning, something minimalistic-almost prostitute... I love it !

alissa said...

ooo i like these! especially the first and last look - really different.

Stacy said...

those are insanely nice, especially the full-bodice ones

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Holly said...

super hot!

Lopi said...

Wow! Amazing and sexy, but in a very unconventional way. Likey!

Unknown said...

omg these are so hot.

Margot said...

IN LOVE with the black bodice with zip...can't help it.