Guest Post at Haute Shots ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, May 7

Guest Post at Haute Shots

photo: Patrick Demarchelier (we have used this image before...but we're just so in love with this robe we had to use it again!)

We are pleased to announce that for today's post we guest-blogged over at Haute Shots (a boudoir photography blog). Check out our post on "Old Hollywood Glamour - Lingerie Style".
As a bonus to our readers, for those of you who wish to book a boudoir photo session through Haute Shots, just mention the Frou Frou Fashionista and you get A VIP discount of 10%. Pretty cool! Now you have a great reason to buy some sexy lingerie!
Check out the post here! Thank you to Stacie Frazier!

11 fabulous comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

I would use it twice, too. That is so gorgeous. On my way to your post!

Stacie said...

Thanks again ladies for putting your time and effort into what turned out to be the absolute perfect first Guest Blogger appearance on my blog. I love the subject and all of the pretty pictures!

Long live lingerie! :-)

Aline said...

I'm on my way to check it out now!!

Christina said...

fun, i'm going over there now!

Steve in Montral said...

You have THE best blog on fashion. Great pics, comments and ideas.

L A M A R T I N É said...

thanks for the comment.....your blog is lovely too! { i'm glad you found me-adding it to my link list now}

Daniela Valdez said...

This is awesome!
Thanks!

VanessasRunway said...

Great guest post! Old hollywood glam will never be out of style! loved the pics.

xo

La Chauve-Souris said...

thanks for your comm... I wounder if I could take some of your ballerina pix for a montage?


xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats !

lisa golightly said...

I absolutely love your blog ! I can already tell it will be a wonderful source of inspiration !

Merci !

Lisa