Naked & Love: New Beauties by Fleur of England ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, February 2

Naked & Love: New Beauties by Fleur of England

images via Fleur of England, photography: Nicky Emmerson, model: Vera @ Select Models, Hair & Makeup: Liberty Shaw

Fleur of England continues to make our hearts go pitter-patter with the debut of its new Spring 2012 collection.  The first two groups to be unveiled are Naked and Love.  Seems pretty appropriate considering the launch being so close to Valentine's Day.  Both groups capture the elegance and sophistication we're accustomed to with Fleur's work.
Naked is the ultimate nude collection. Romance and elegance are combined with luxury to create this ‘barely there’ look using signature Fleur of England French eyelash lace in a seductive shade of nude.  In contrast, Love is made from transparent Italian scarlet tulle that's elegantly defined by luxury scarlet and fuchsia French leaver’s lace. Candy pink silk sweetens the collection with ties and cuffs.
Essentially this Valentine's Day Fleur of England provides the opportunity for you to make a statement, whether you chose for it to be in temptress red or dreamy nude!  Shop the Naked collection at Faire Frou Frou here


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

37 fabulous comments:

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Absolutely gorgeous collection! x

AVY said...

Gorgeous, especially the first ones.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



BeFlame Lingerie said...

Nice Collection!

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

Wow this is amazing!! :) i love this blog, a univers Of sexy!! Great Job!!! Love k

Gogo said...

OOOOh, love this lingerie, I'm obssesed with vintage style!
xx
http://laventanadegogo.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Beautiful pieces, I love the colour palette!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

SO gorgeous!! I'm now following :)

xoxoxo
thevixenmix.blogspot.com

My best beauty secrets said...

Hey! Great blog keep going!
Come and visit my blog if you want http://16andahalf.blogspot.com
kisses

Olga Babenko said...

i like!))
models are so sweet!

^____^
kisses
http://fashionkuraga.blogspot.com

harrinder said...

This is great work, well done - what a lovely informative blog

www.novo-amore.com

Plaid & Lace said...

I LOVE the naked collection, will definately be dropping alot of hints for this to the boyfriend

Unknown said...

oohhh.. yummy!!

gotta love lingerie especially near valentines day. lol..

WWW.DAISY-MAK.COM

Bea said...

OMG, the collections on here are literally beautiful!!! Wow! Thanks for the comment on my blog, new follower here :) x

Christina Sophia Gomes said...

Wow, beautiful :) Perfect for V-day :) xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

I like everything here.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Katia said...

fantastic collection!

lucia m said...

LOVE IT!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Marina said...

Beautiful collection :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog!

xoxo
biskvittka.blogspot.com

Stella said...

I like the second one.

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

jas said...

love this. the white background is awesome

http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

The Golden Girls said...

omg your blog is amazing :) definetly a new follower! i just pinned some of these images to my pinterest, i couldnt resist lol... love love! x0x0
Golden White Décor

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

I just had to leave an other comment about the beige pieces!!!!! holly hotness, they are so nice!!

love K

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

ox from NYC!
-Davie+Erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

wow beautiful collection!

xx

Tamina said...

this dress/coat nightgown looks wonderful :-) but I mostly like her hair <3

The PvdH Journal said...

Oh the red looks are just so sensual!

Paola

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

GORGEOUS!
The bf won't mind seeing me in these ;)


Loves,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Akiko said...

Love love first group? of nude color ones. Sexy but so classy! xo akiko

Style Imported

Unknown said...

super sexy and romantic lingerie. what a unique blog, i'm follwoing you now. hope you come check out my blog again!

http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

These are seriously beyon stunning! So femme and luxurious.

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

ediot said...

so many stunning pieces of lingerie here, you remind me i need to get some new nice lingerie for myself.thanks for sharing this post, and reminding me
x

Hanna ja Anni said...

how lovely lingerie !

Becky Magson | Becky's Boudoir said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the lacy soft cup bras, I wish I could wear them with a big bust. :-( Love the suspender brief at the top though - wow!

Anonymous said...

Excellent fashion taste!
Love nude lingerie. My favorite colour! It looks so exquisite!

Babylon Lingerie
http://www.babylonlingerie.com

Sexy Clothing said...

Well, I would definitly like to see my wife using theses!

Anonymous said...

Dear Alison and Gail,
You have such an amazing beautiful lingerie boutigue!! I am a guy and I would love to buy at your shop and also makes me want to shop at your online store! Keep out the wonderful and creative inspiring products!!!

Hugs and kisses to you both!!!
Much Love,
Nick R.

Fashion Industry said...

Nice blog on Fashion Lingerie .I LOVE it.