We Like We Love! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, March 2

We Like We Love!

images via We Like We Love, photos by Colin Way, styled by Leah Van Loon

We were flipping through the latest issue of WLWL online magazine and were delightfully surprised that they featured a lingerie spread!  We haven't see too much lingerie coverage (as a full lingerie editorial) in the recent crop of new online magazines (except for Rue of course!), so that's why these images were unexpected.  Most of the lingerie is from Agent Provocateur and Elle Macpherson, but our favorite piece of all is the green stockings (stylist's own).  It just goes to show that a little pop of color goes a long way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

11 fabulous comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I think I need to get some garters. I have always been so timid but they are so fashionable right now!

Unknown said...

Loving the lingerie coverage lately, too!

Recently, I tried Elle MacPherson lingerie (let's just say, I'm full in front and small around) and found it to be fantastic!!! Although I love lingerie for wearing at home, finding something beautiful and flattering under clothes has been a battle. So happy to have found Elle's line!

And, would love any recommendations you have!
xo Elizabeth

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Those green stockings mixed with the black garters are stunning, I love the pop of colour!! I'd like to shop now :) xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Those green stockings mixed with the black garters are stunning, I love the pop of colour!! I'd like to shop now :) xx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE too! gorgeous hot pink, love it

xoxo
Miss Neira

FancyLingerieStore said...

We love the contrasting colors of the greens and red. You don't see that combination often in lingerie.

Fashion Mom said...

thank you for your lovely comment!
you blog is very nice, feel free to follow mine and i follow you back, kisses from Belgium x

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Ohhh you're right! You never see an editorial with lingerie only! I am loving this!!

I appreciate you stopping by my blog!! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE that first shot ...these are gorgeous! Just realized I wasn't following you ...which I thought was strange because I would have bet money that I was ;)

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

I agree ... those green stockings are what make that post most memorable! xo

Fashion Mom said...

lovely items x
I follow you, feel free to follow back
kisses from Belgium xxx