The Pin-Up ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, June 29

The Pin-Up






Juan Gatti for Vogue Spain

Vogue España and photographer Juan Gatti teamed up to do this adorable Pin-Up photo shoot...so cute! The digital editing makes the photos appear as though they are paintings, which is a nice touch. Unfortunately, we did not find any credits for the lingerie (we can't read the blurry credits shown on the first page)...and we don't really recognize any of the pieces. Our favorite is the white ruffle bikini set, as shown with the white poodle. Pin-up photography is so adorable, no wonder it's such a classic!

28 fabulous comments:

Wanderlusting said...

Wow the first pic kind of looked like Megan Fox and I felt cheap for liking the photos. Thank God it's not. I adore the retro look :)

X0X0 Lusty

www.ontheblogbandwagon.blogspot.com

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Vogue Espana rocks!

The pink and black ensemble is my ultimate fav....especially with the matching cushion seat!

Maria Confer said...

These are fabulous. I agree, the white ruffled set is so very cute.

Aline said...

I love these...they are amazing!

Damsels said...

my favorite is second to last .. i always loved the pin up style and their signature butt pose lol

FrenchBlue said...

Always a treat to rest here... You never fail to show us the best. Pretty pretty post!
xo's

Beth Connolly said...

I love the last one with the long gloves.

nicole mountz said...

love the pinup pics!!

loveroffashion said...

I LOVE THIS!!

Sherin said...

I love them! They are all pure classics. I love that pink one

Fashion Moment said...

Absolutely great post, darling!

FM~FP~AF

Unknown said...

Oooh! You've done it again! I love this post. Fabulous :)
xoxo
Judith~

NutriGirl said...

Oooh, this is so sexy-adorable! x

Frou Flu said...

very sexy:)

Daniela Valdez said...

Oh I love it!!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

retro & sexy!!

bananas. said...

oh how i wish i was a pin-up girl. they are so glamorous and sexy and look how cute they look making a phone call. fabulous!

Awesome Sara said...

i wish i looked like these ladies.

Alicia said...

All thats missing is Dita!!!!

Lolita Hazed said...

Can you say "Bettie Page"?

Paulina De La Passionfruit said...

I completley agree! The retro pin up look is absolutley stunning! Love it!

P xx

beautyparler said...

Love the pin-up pics, wish I could pull off that hair & makeup. Great blog!

katie said...

this shoot is gorgeous! love the 50s pin up look of the photos...
x

http://zirkusmaedchen.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful and inspiring images! Love the beautiful pieces and art! When you find the champagne colored set in photo 2 I want to order it!

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

hey you!!
check this out!
http://galsintheknow.blogspot.com/2009/07/winner-is.html
~leticia

Christina said...

my favorite is the one with the poodle too! so fun.

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Beautiful pin-up photos...my favourite is the one with the dog :-) So cute...

Tessi said...

Love the pin up look! Wonderful pictures. Thank u for visiting my blog!

<3 Tessi