The Evolution of Lingerie ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, June 16

The Evolution of Lingerie

courtesy of Wundervoll

The Fashion and Textile Museum in London is currently hosting an exhibit titled "Undercover: The Evolution of Underwear". The show details how lingerie has evolved over the decades, as influenced by politics, trends and society in general. Some of the featured brands at this exhibit include M&S, Triumph, La Perla, Christian Dior, Elle Macpherson, Myla, Wonderbra and Wundervoll (as well as others).
The show is on now through September 27, 2009. Click here for details.

13 fabulous comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds interesting, wish I could see it!

Holly said...

really cool, kind of 50s but still modern!

Holly x

www.hellolist.blogspot.com

Aline said...

that would be so cool to see!

FrenchBlue said...

Oh oh oH!!! This top photo Kills me!
LOve love love it!
xoxo's

Beth Connolly said...

Now here is a museum exhibit nobody would find boring!

Unknown said...

french blue - i love it too!! thank you!

style redux - you have got that right!! ;-D

xox

Sherin said...

Sounds interesting. I'll def try to check it out.

NutriGirl said...

Great news! Something interesting and local. I might get to London for this. Thanks for this announcement. Have a lovely day! xxx

winamp SKIN said...

WONDERFUL!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I would LOVE to attend this show!

Jessica Turnbow said...

I would LOVE to see that, I'm sure you guys are!

Catherine Lee said...

I LOVE your blogs. http://heartthroblingerie.com kind of has a similar feel. I hope you post pictures soon!

Revolution Malibu said...

You guys are now on our radar!!! We'll definitely come visit too!
Hopefully you'll come visit too!