Start Spreadin' the News... ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, June 3

Start Spreadin' the News...

image credits: Made by Niki cami & panty, Damaris corset knickers

This Saturday (June 6, 2009) marks the beginning of our Summer Sale!
You don't need to be in California to enjoy this event!

WHEN: Saturday, June 6, 2009 – thru August

WHERE: Faire Frou Frou (13017A Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604) and online at www.fairefroufrou.com

WHY: Enjoy discounts from 30-75% off on luxury lingerie brands such as Carine Gilson, Vannina Vesperini, Fleur T, ID Sarrieri, The Lake & Stars, Andres Sarda, Myla, Huit, Fifi Chachnil, and many more!

STORE HOURS: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 11am-5:30pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm(ish)

8 fabulous comments:

Lauren From Texas said...

why don't I live in Cali?! Oh yeah, because I live in Texas. :) I'll be there in my heart.

Sarah Klassen said...

I can't wait to go to California! I really, really want to stop in and shop~

Anonymous said...

You should link the items that are featured in your advertising graphics... I love the white pair at the bottom, but have no idea where it is on the site!

Unknown said...

just so you know, you can shop with us online at www.fairefroufrou.com.

also, i am not sure how to link specific parts of a graphic to my website. however, the girl in the purple outfit is wearing Made by Niki and the corset knickers are by Damaris (sold out online). sorry about that!!!

xox

Nora said...

ohh i love sales and lingerie..! i can't wait. im trying to find nice garter belts :)

miriam said...

so classy and sexy! picture no 4 is my favourite!

Aline said...

very cool...thank you!!!

Jennie Bee said...

oh yay i'll have to check it out!