Corrie Bond photography ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, June 19

Corrie Bond photography

above: Corrie Bond for Target




all images via Corrie Bond

We love this photo shoot by Corrie Bond because it shows a realistic look of lounging in sexy lingerie. The reality is that we're not hanging out in garter belts and thigh highs all weekend, but more likely relaxing in a cozy sweater and boyshorts (or flannel pants and a college t-shirt!).
The top image is from a shoot she did for Target - we just love how cute this look is! Granted, this look is not quite as common/everyday as the others that we've posted, but it's sweet nonetheless.
Take a cue from Corrie Bond and relax in your skivvies this weekend!
To see one of our older posts on this photographer, click here.

46 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures!! Hope you have a fabulous days..I am stay having flashbacks from your bedroom...how can I convince my husband to go pink!!!!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Beautiful photos...of course, my favorite is the first one! And I love your advice - there is nothing better than lounging around in pretty lingerie/skivvies no matter if it is a weekday or weekend!

Unknown said...

aww, thank you!

Sasha - i don't think it's ever possible to convince a husband to agree to a pink room...unless you've been married for over 30 years. but you can infuse it little by little!
xox

Maria Confer said...

These pictures make me want to spend a lazy Saturday morning lying in bed reading the paper and drinking coffee with my husband. Wonderful.

Aline said...

they are all gorgeous!

have a great weekend!!!

Beth Connolly said...

Cozy and sexy-perfect.

FrenchBlue said...

Beautiful C. Bond shoot!! Love them all~
Xo's

Lisa said...

I totally agree! Who doesn't lounge around the house in their underwear every now and then? I bet my boyfriend wishes I did it more often ; )

NutriGirl said...

A bit of sensual luxury.... Dreamy... xxx

Miss G* said...

The frist picture is so cute and sexy in the same time!
Bises.

www.janetteria.com said...

I agree Hanako66. I want all of pieces and the model is beautiful natural lady...

XoXo

escapade said...

I love the top photo - with the little ruffles peaking out below the apron sash. This is exactly what I will be wearing this weekend. With heels of course ;)

ticklishfromadistance said...

These are GORGEOUS. I love them.

Keeley said...

Love the lingerie, I am on my way to Target[dot]com to get me some right now!!!

Happy Saturday!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos! I just adore relaxing in my skivvies and a cosy sweater!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I love each one of these photos, especially the ruffled bra + cardigan--so pretty!

xo

Maha M said...

ohh such gorgeous pics!!

thanks for your comment love :)

Meho xx

vicki archer said...

These shots are super cute...Happy weekend, xv.

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Oh... the first one is divine! I love to see your fav photography. It's all so inspiring.
xo,
Christina

chicfaced said...

wait, what? i thought everyone did dishes in heels, ruffly underwear, an apron and brigitte bardot hair.

shit, i'm gonna have to re-think some things...

p.s. we linked you :)

Unknown said...

lovely pallet of colors!!

Unknown said...

SO GORGEOUS! ...love the first one. TARGET!??!?! Love! ..I used to make little cotton boyshorts and panties with lace ruffles. I'm so in love with ruffle butt panties ..lol

Awesome Sara said...

carrie bond, what a cool name and even cooler pics!

vivalablonda said...

OMG!!!!!! everithing is amazing!!!! also i love the pink swimsuit that is on the left! everything is so lovely!! thnaks for the post and now u got a fan!

ciaooo

Damsels said...

the target one is so 50s i lvoeit


thannks for visitng and commneting on my blog i really appreciate it

Catherine said...

Ah, quite lovely! It's a shame the Target line isn't in my country... ironically, I was there earlier buying bras, and I would've loved to have seen that.

Siru said...

I'm such a lingerie addict. These are so beautiful.

juliet xxx

Unknown said...

I lOVE THOSE PICS!

MizzJ said...

Hehe I love lounging in my undies and a bathrobe! I think my bf would love it if I were dressed like the first photo haha.

Velo said...

corry bond is too amazinggggg,,,,
cool!
thanks for ur comment and for visiting mine. =D
ur blog is awesome!
wanna exchange link?

Kellie Collis said...

Elegant, classy and very feminine. Just beautiful.x

MS said...

I love this - just beautiful!

Tracey Ellle said...

amazinggggg... just gorgeous.. oh and thanks for stoppin by my blog

Tip said...

What a beautiful blog you have here and quite unique at that. Must add you to my roll.

I love these photographs. Can't wait to see the line in stores.

Thx for stopping by and commenting, it really means a lot.

Mai said...

lovely pictures!

K@terina B. said...

I SIMPLY LOVE IT THAT your blog is all about lingerie!!! I mean if you think about it not many blogs are dealing with that dressing area, and it's kinda the most important!!! congrats girl, or girls...!!! great job! totally following you!!

erin baillie-rutter said...

lovely photographs! and i agree, they are realistic everyday pieces.

very nice.

xxx

E said...

Such excellent use of light. ANd I totally didn't know about this collection - I'm going to have to revisit my Target...

Anniq said...

oooh, very pretty! I love the 2nd bra..the blue one with the frilly tiered layers! beautiful! :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

They're very sensual and beautiful images! Definitely different from looking at Victoria's Secret catalogue. The bra in the last picture is so pretty! xxoxoxo

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Beautiful photos. She definitely has a way of making lingerie seem glamorous (in an attainable way) in her photos.

CHICKDOWNTOWN.COM Ashley said...

I love these images! the look of subtle sexy that is more real than uber contrived poses

Unknown said...

love these images...I love being introduced to new photographers. it doesn't seem like they were shot for target...they are so dreamy.

Nicole Marie said...

she's such an amazing photographer!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Corrie Bond is one of my fave fashion photographers! Her images are that perfect balance of glam/sexy and approachable. And I know the huz would definitely vote in favour of this look ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, this photos of Corrie Bond in lingerie are spectacular and very sexy.