Sexy at its Best! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, June 22

Sexy at its Best!

According to our lovely reader NutriGirl, we were informed that this shoot was by Vincent Peters, and that all of the lingerie is Dolce & Gabbana
above images via here

via here
Eva Herzigova for GQ Italy - August 2008

We are just loving these images of Eva Herzigova from the August 2008 issue of GQ Italy. Shot in Ibiza, this shoot seems reminiscent of that iconic scene from From Here to Eternity. The swimwear and lingerie are perfect, as well as the choice for who to model. We're so happy we discovered these, and wanted to share!
Now if only we knew who designed those adorable white panties with the satin bow!

(update: Thank you to NutriGirl for the additional details for this post!!)

52 fabulous comments:

Paulina De La Passionfruit said...

I adore this look! very pin up! xx

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

I was just thinking... dang... those ribbon tied knickers are adorable. Let me know if you ever find them!
xo,
Christina

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Ibiza and all its sexy splendor!

FrenchBlue said...

You always show the Very very best of all~
xox's
Have a great week!

Beth Connolly said...

You have to find those with the ribbon-please!!!

ticklishfromadistance said...

These are beautiful! I love the third one>

Maria Confer said...

Breathtaking!! I love the vintage pin-up girl look!!

{g} said...

Definitely great shots -- love the locations as well, but adore the pretty little undergarment with the satin bows!

Aline said...

I have always loved her look

these are gorgeous!

caroline said...

i love the third picture. and the panties are adorable, and oh so very sweet indeed!
x

chicfaced said...

yeah those silky tie undies are adorable. esp under a flouncy skirt and some cute heels for a date? yes, please.

NutriGirl said...

Hi! You can see even more photos here http://www.vincentpetersphotography.com/
That's the photographer who did the photoshoot.
As for the lingerie, she is wearing Dolce&Gabbana. :)
x

VanessasRunway said...

these are lovely. Very sexy and glamorous! ;)

vapaus said...

Amazing shots, the 2nd to last is perfection!

The Townhouselady said...

I love the crab walk pose on the beach. That is one sexy swimsuit.

Just stunning.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Glamorous without all the glitz...fab!
I need to learn to pose like her ASAP! ~Lovely week darlings!

amanda said...

these are beyond amazing! oh my god. hot hot hot. love them.

CAMILLE said...

ooh great! what colours did you get, I have the eggplant and black :)

camille x

Unknown said...

camille - i ended up getting white and navy blue. so far i wore the white and love it!!
xox
alison

Angela said...

very glam. old fashion type of sexy without trashy.

the paris apartment said...

She's surreal! These are super hot. I blogged about your vanity today. Stop by if you get a chance!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely stunning!

Virginia de la Reynares said...

Gah, I love the undies with the bows!!! Completely adorable.

Unknown said...

gorgeous!! the 5th pic is perfect :)

Haute World said...

Love Eva! I agree that the panties with the satin bow are divine. It's interesting how much sexiness she's excuding in all these pics even though she's not wearing anything overly revealing like a thong. Beautiful images, thanks for sharing!

GUGAW said...

gorgeous! her hair looks beautiful x

NodtoMod Vintage said...

totally ADORE your blog! these photos are super sexy and amazing. if we could all only look like eva!;) thank you millions for wanting to take our interview! super easy and has to do with fashion....how is that not fun?! when you get time, send us your email addy at nodtomodvint@yahoo.com and we will send the ?'s off to you asap! thanks again chic! xo

Unknown said...

sexy indeed...I love these looks.

said...

gorgeous photos and gorgeous underwear!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Amazing. I love them all!

Phoenix said...

These photos rock! Esp. the ones of her in the field...very nice. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment :)

Jen said...

Love, love, love!

Cafe Fashionista said...

The first picture is definitely my favorite. There's something very Vargas Girl tinged with Marilyn about it. Seductively innocent. :)

Elena said...

Amazing blog! Love these pictures! Sexy but elegant and chic!

Ash Fox said...

she is so insanely gorgeous!
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Style Redux said...

I absolutely love D&G underwear. My friend has the prettiest leopard bra that I want to steal....

drollgirl said...

this is SEXY SQUARED!!! i love the look! just perfect!

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

wow, her hair is gorgeous!

Marie said...

These are beautiful images and suits- and YAY! She has CURVES- very vintage sexy!

nicole mountz said...

love the vintage look. dolce & gabbana never lets me down. i just adore your site! cant wait to catch up!! xoxo

bananas. said...

these are sexiness. the model has that old hollywood glam beauty going on. loves it.

ariadna said...

hi, how are you please let me congratulate you beacause your excellent blogs, I'd love to have it on my directory and my shopping site, I'm sure it would be of great interest to my visitors!. If you can, please contact me to ariadna143@gmail.com

regards
Ariadna

Ella Gregory said...

Beatiful pictures, she is stunning.

Oliveaux said...

Love it!!

M.R. said...

Blog award! http://allthingsfabu.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-award.html

Holly said...

oh la la. love these racy photos

Danielle said...

I looooove high waisted panties! Gorgeous!

Lauren said...

Those are gorgeous photos!

Gaia said...

she so beautiful!!! how can it be possible? It seems that the time is not passing for her!

thanks for your comments on my blog!
http://alices-adventuresinwonderland.blogspot.com/

Miss G* said...

The first picture is so hot !! It says "come on and join me"... I would like to be in this place (but not with her haha!).
xo.

sisters in black frocks said...

eva is beautiful! But when did she become so busty?

Natalie said...

It's amazing how lingerie styles from the 50s and 60s are coming back in trend.