Timeless Lingerie ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, June 8

Timeless Lingerie

above: wearing Eres bra and Spanx

above: Stella McCartney Intimates chemise
all images via V Magazine

We are pleased to share these images of Hungarian model Eniko Mihalik from V Magazine. We love how they look like they could have been taken in the late 1960s, but were just recently shot in 2009. That's the timeless appeal of lingerie, particularly brands such as Eres (shown above) that create classic collections that you will look stylish in year after year!

18 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I love your blog--thanks for stopping by trustyourstyle today!

TheBeautyFile said...

So pretty & so timeless!

Stella said...

Wow...as if I didn't already have enough of an obsession with lingerie...great blog!

Joy said...

oh my... what a pleasure to gaze at those pictures. Thanks for stopping by ofamityandallure today!! I'm so glad you did! I'll be back to read more ASAP!! :)

Jessica Turnbow said...

I have been a big fan of your store! In fact, I read about you guys 2 years ago and tried finding a way so I could travel the world and collect Lingerie the way you do! Way to go on your successes!

Awesome Sara said...

timeless is always beautiful. you're right my first thought was when was this taken bc it does look like it could have been in the past. amazing!

Madelene said...

I love this.. Eniko looks divine.

FEDERICA said...

Simple and smart! Love these!

Marthe Rudstaden said...

I love your blog!And lingerie!

Ma

XOXO

Slices of Beauty... said...

Really timeless beauty!

FrenchBlue said...

I can always count on the best coming from you! Beautiful!
XO's

Aline said...

she's gorgeous and it's all oh so beautiful!

Celine said...

Eniko is feroche!

Such an interesting blog!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Viva La Hungary :-) My home!!! Thanks for posting about gorgeous Eniko Mihalik, we are so proud of her :-)

drollgirl said...

ohyum! i love that bra on the lower left corner!

Noelle + Kendall said...

Stella McCartney has always been one of my favorites, mainly for making her fashion line animal friendly.

but I love her for this too! I love the simplicity and structure to these classic pieces of lingerie. and eres rocks too :]

-Noelle

CAMILLE said...

ooh nice lingerie blog...lovely!

camille x

CAMILLE said...

p.s yes the see through tanks are lovely :)