At the Home of Mlle. Frou-Frou ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, June 10

At the Home of Mlle. Frou-Frou

Peonies & pink seashells via Frou Frou Fashionista (by Alison)

We are preparing to do a post on a little boudoir makeover we recently completed at our home (which will also be posted on Eve's Apples). The new look kind of reminds us of The Paris Apartment! We can't wait to share! Just give us a few days...we still need to photograph our new Rubie Green bedding!

23 fabulous comments:

NutriGirl said...

The blog picture is so romantic. Can't wait to see the whole look!... I have a feeling I am going to love it... x

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Oh, the anticipation....I always wait patiently for beautiful things!

ticklishfromadistance said...

Hurry, hurry!!!!!

Angela said...

oh, can't wait.

Aline said...

I seriously can't wait to see!

drollgirl said...

i bet it will look fabuuuuuuuuuulous!

escapade said...

Can't wait to see... the pink peonies are the perfect teaser!

FrenchBlue said...

I can't wait to see~~
xo's

Stacie said...

Oh, this is exciting! Can't wait to see!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

Hello!

What a fabulous blog!

No, the nails look like they take a lot of time, but they really are quite quick! I think that I'm going to do a tutorial of how do them soon too!

Amber
ambersmouthwash.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ooh fun! I bet it's dreamy!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!! Your photos are so lovely....makes me want to go to the gym...oh WAIT!! I did go...still don't look like that though....better go tomorrow too!!

Warm wishes,
Karen Eileen

Unknown said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see, I have a feeling it will be stunning, like everything you do! Can't wait!
xoxo
Judith~

Unknown said...

Those peonies are gorgeous! Can't wait to see your new boudoir.

xo

Joanna Lee said...

I'm dying to see it! Where are you guys...is it Southern CA?

Thanks for commenting on my site! How lovely of you! Especially since I love your site!

Damsels said...

such cute flowers
We Were Damsels

Thanks for the lovely comment we really appreciate you stopping by our blog

FEDERICA said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the pics!!

kadler said...

Ooh, can't wait!

Brigadeiro said...

Beautiful photos! Love peonies :)
xx

Daniela Valdez said...

Oh, how exciting! I can't wait to see the images :)

Anonymous said...

Really poetic... I can't wait !

the paris apartment said...

Hey Mlle Fou-Frou! Thanks for the mention, you blog is gorgeous! I'm working on a blogger's boudoir book and hoped you and your readers would be a part of it. I'm thrilled to find you!

Lingerie Leader said...

Get sexier lingerie with lingerieleader.com