New & Affordable! Tra La La at Faire Frou Frou! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, July 1

New & Affordable! Tra La La at Faire Frou Frou!

the "Sitting Pretty" Bra, shown above & below on Beyonce for ELLE Magazine

Faire Frou Frou is proud to present its newest brand; Tra La La. This fun new line draws inspiration from the 1940s and 1950s, with a particular emphasis on the vintage pin-up look. Each piece is a knock-out, and we especially love that the brand is well-priced! Prices range from $30 to $148 (for a chemise)...not bad!
We are currently stocking several of the Tra La La collections, each with a cute name; Catchy Number, Sitting Pretty, Good From Any Angle, Bat Your Eyelashes, Fly Me to the Moon, and Shimmy Over Here. The good news is that we will be carrying even more Tra La La designs within the next month...we will keep you posted!

22 fabulous comments:

Maria Confer said...

Affordable is always a bonus!! Love the vintage vibe. So beautiful.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Always love pretty little things, and at an affordable price too!

My favorite photo is the pink vintage oven - wouldn't anything prepared in that lingerie with that oven be tasty?!?!? :)

NutriGirl said...

Lovely! x

www.janetteria.com said...

I adore the 2nd combo...Mhhhmmm...

XoXo

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Tra La La is Oh... La... La... I adore each and every piece! It's my vintage side coming out in me. Love, love, love...
xo

FrenchBlue said...

Absolutly Beautiful!! This takes Merry Maids to a whole new level! Stunning images~
xo's
Janet

Elizabeth Marie said...

Sexy, classy and affordable..I love it, I will be back darlings! XO

Style Redux said...

I love that Beyonce wore one of your bras! These panties/bra combos are amazing. Love the fringed one.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Pin up chic. Love it!

Awesome Sara said...

OMG the fringe!!! i am such a sucker for fringe!!!! i wish i could take my glue gun and fringe the world. i bet that would make it a lot happier place to live. you cant be angry and start wars if ur swishy to fringe. ooo, i think thats going to be my little quote. thats copy righted!!!

Natalie J Monty said...

Thanks for commenting on NQQxxx!

Hopefully your next visit will be shortly <3

Your blog is truely unique and I've added it to my bloglist
xxx

Beth Connolly said...

I am over the moon over Fly Me To The Moon. This line is fabulous and so well priced.

Asri Puspitasari said...

great blog!!!
btw, I have posted the signature photo.. check it out!!

Christina said...

yay for affordable options! it's all so pretty.

Unknown said...

These pics are great the underwear looks fantastic! Also making me want to go to the gym lol xoxoxo

Aline said...

I adore everything!

Miss G* said...

I love the first picture, so glamorous!!
xo.

L A M A R T I N É said...

oh my.....the sitting pretty lingerie are my favorites

Cindy Felix said...

Gorgeous !!

Cindy Felix said...

I would go crazy in your store !!
Where would i start....
xx

O'STYLE said...

I like this editorial... Those pin ups but in version refresed.

By the way I have the same underwear in the last pic.

opmstyle.blogspot.com

Olga x!

The Modern Woman said...

It's gorgeous - I love it! Classy, vintage and sassy! I have put a link to promote your blog and Tra La La designs on my blog.