What Katie Did - the Latest Must-Have Brand! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, July 15

What Katie Did - the Latest Must-Have Brand!

Bernie Dexter models select styles from What Katie Did


Bernie Dexter models select styles from What Katie Did





images courtesy of What Katie Did & The Casting Couch

With so much talk of pin-ups and burlesque, it's so much fun representing a brand that perfectly enables you to capture that look. Faire Frou Frou is proud to introduce the brand What Katie Did to its boutique. This very saucy UK label is inspired by the looks of the 40s and 50s, and even uses vintage patterns to create some of its latest pieces. No wonder the designs are so spot-on fantastic!
To start out, we have brought several of the corsets and waist-cinchers into our store. Our next phase will be to bring some of their amazing vintage-inspired lingerie to our customers. What's especially good about the brand is that the pricing is such that no corset is priced higher than $235 (that's very good in corset prices...especially for one that is hand-constructed from start to finish by an expert UK corsetier!).
Click here to shop the collection!

50 fabulous comments:

Miss Kitty Plum said...

I love What Katie Did. It is so nice to see that Pin Up glamour. I wish I could look so good!

Mara. said...

Thaanks for your comment ! :D
You have a nice Blog :)

Michelle Marie said...

*Gasps* Pin-up langerie, be still my heart! I am completely in love with every look. Especially the first one. I have a pair of panties just like that. Pink frills all the way ;)

xox
MichCherie

bananas. said...

ooh la la. sexy!

Couture Carrie said...

I am so excited about this label ~ the corsets are exquisite!

xoxox,
CC

Maria Confer said...

All of these corsets are so gorgeous!! Tiny little wasp waists!

Unknown said...

I totally love the filly undies!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Wow! Thanks for telling about this one. I am surprised to hear it's a UK brand. x

Duchess of Tea said...

Absolutely and positively divine, love the new pin-ups, much sexier
Duchess xx

Sylvia said...

So cute and playful! I like the pink one in the picture with the black gloves.

Stephany said...

I love them.. the 2nd one is so original and amazing =) Awesome blog you have here, btw.

Carly J. Cais said...

What gorgeous lingerie! Makes me want to prance around naked wearing just that and feel pin-up sexy. (The neighbors will shudder. Well, except for that creepy guy next door. Not sure what he'd do.:-)
Thanx for your comment!
xoxox
Carly
http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

Treacle said...

What a wonderful announcement! Now I don't have to order from the UK when I get a craving for good retro lingerie.

Aline said...

I love these photos and the lingerie!!!

Cindy Felix said...

Gorgeous !! I love it !!

p/s... thanks for dropping by my blog and I'm sure the chair would fit perfectly in your store !!
I wish i could have one of those vintage chairs covered with her pretty fabric.

I'm in love with your blog!
xoxo

fickle red riding hood said...

The corset in the second photo is amazing. I love the little tassles.

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh, what beautiful shots of such gorgeous pieces. WOW!xxxx

Sophiemei said...

thank u for ur comming to my blog
i love what katie did!!
so cute but sexy!!
ur blog is amazing

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Oh La... La... I adore the pink bustier with the pink lacy knickers. So cute!!! Pin ups, you know I love pin-ups!
xo,
Christina

Beth Connolly said...

These are stunning-WOW!!!

FrenchBlue said...

Oh! They remind me of Laduree Macaroons!! Love them all!
xox's

Lauren and Jennifer said...

WOW!!!! Love the pictures!!

Catarina said...

Oh! I love all the pieces, especially the corsets and the frilly panties. Bernie Dexter is definately the modern day Bettie Page.

sexyinthecity said...

Thank you darling ;)
You always have great pics!! love the post!

xx

Phoebe Rose said...

your blog is so pretty! beautiful underwear!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

loletta said...

I love these underwear pieces, specially corsets , I don´t wear them but i buy them because they are beatiful to look at !

This chick's got style said...

Wow, very sexy and fun!

Andrew J said...

Aw thanks for the comment and enjoy the movie :)! It was great. The 6th was my favorite book so they left some things out, of course, but overall really good!

Love Bernie Dexter by the way, she has such a great classic look!

-Andrew J
http://meandmarisa.wordpress.com

P.S. Adding you to our blogroll, you have gorgeous pictures!

Unknown said...

cute lingerie collections!!! :)

kiss me quick said...

wow they're beautiful. all of them.


xxx

Angela said...

Sexy and stylish. : )

Mila said...

Great blog!Oh i love pin up girls :) Beautiful lingerie !

Barbro Andersen said...

Sv: Thanks a lot for commenting =)

Miiicha said...

So cute lingerie!

Pearl Westwood said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog, what a gorgeous blog you have!! I love all the sexy kitch! I will be adding you to my links you blog is something really unique
Pearl xx
http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh my! I love "What Katie Did". I really enjoyed your post and beautiful pictures. Will be back to read through your blog!:-)))

Awesome Sara said...

corsets!!! gosh i love them!! i want tit tassles!! im too flat chested for them though. i might need the suction cup tassles like the suction for tiles. maybe those would work?

Miss Wan said...

I am in bloglove with your posts. So inspiring - workin' up the nerve to possibly do a lingerie inspired post on my blog.

ps: added ur blog to my blogroll;)

www.fashionismycrush.blogspot.com

Gerri Ward said...

Wow! Solely enticing and charming!!!

Francine Gardner said...

Love the corsets! Used to wear them for parties during my wilder days...
Thanks for visiting my blog, need a new eres bathing suit for my daily swims.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your comment.
I seriously want to have some what Katie did. Too bad the moneytree in my backyard just won't grow.

I love that you created a blog just about lingerie.

Louise Stubbe said...

Oh what a lovely blog!!
i really like these kind of lingerie!

and, about the shoes, yes they are expensive.. :( but so adorable!
maybe i'll be lucky to buy them this winter.. let's pray for that!

Charlie said...

The corsets are gorgeous. They would look beautiful under a jacket or a beautiful sheer blouse. The ruffled underpants are my absolute favorite item of the season. They look so sexy.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Oh my ladies......simply fabulous. Better get cycling (me), not you.
have a great weekend.

Haute World said...

Wow, these are pretty amazing. I love the burlesque-inspired look. Some of it reminded me of Agent Provocateur, but well... less provocative. Love the setting of these images as well!

Unknown said...

Hi, Just found your brilliant blog, loving all the corsets and the styling is fab!

annechovie said...

It's amazing how authentically "vintage" these photos look! Have a super weekend!

MizzJ said...

Ooh I so love vintage style lingerie! Vintage style is so saucy! I love all these corsets, but the nipple tassles made lol

amanda said...

Talk about fabulous!!!

Miradactiva said...

Oh Pin-ups are always so adorable in a sexy way!!!