Happy Friday! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, July 31

Happy Friday!

image via here

image via here

image via here from Silk Stockings

We found these adorable pictures of Cyd Charisse and they seemed absolutely fitting for a post! The first image of the swimwear probably indicates what most of you will be doing this weekend, and the second image of the large powder puff is so undoubtedly frou-frou and cute we had to share (we want a powder puff just like that).
We are off to NYC for a few days for a lingerie tradeshow, but we will be checking in every now and then on the blog. We have some great plans ahead, and just hope the humidity/heat won't be too miserable while we're there.

P.S. - This is very likely where you know Cyd Charisse from...Singin' in the Rain!
image via here

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect to be part of up-coming giveaways from Faire Frou Frou.
Also, don't forget to shop our SUMMER SALE at Faire Frou Frou!

24 fabulous comments:

Susan said...

love these photos- very inspirational! :)
have a lovely weekend, xoxo

Unknown said...

cute cute pictures! Wish you the very best in NY...and have a martini for moi..there is something about Martinis and NY!!!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous pics, I am so loving the top pic! Have a great weekend x

Couture Carrie said...

Love these vintage photos, darlings!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

i love pictures like these! So beautiful xxx

Ela said...

How amazing is her body!!! Wow, I can't get over it!

Have a wonderful time in NYC :)
Happy weekend!

xx Ela
p.s. I really admire that you took ballet as an adult...going to have to consider that :)

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Gorgeous photos! Have a wonderful time doing biz in NYC.
Enjoy!
Christina

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

thanks for your comment!
nice you have a lingerie-blog, didn't see that yet.
nice stuff!
xx

Arushi Khosla said...

Stunning pics.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Retro shots always thrill me. Happy weekend! :)

christelle said...

I love this pics!!!

Unknown said...

Great photos, I love the top one especially. I wish I was lounging at the pool today! xoxo

Exquisite Accessories said...

Oh hi girls thanks for the picks, as I was an x pro dancer, many moon's ago, I used to love Cyd Charisse as a dancer in that era she was ahead of the game, & all the old MGM movies they were & still are classics!!
Thanks for that i wnt to go an rent out all the MGM movies now, have a great trade show Elaine :)

ceecee said...

Your blog is just absolutely divine! Beautiful. I thank you so, so much for including me in your list of Irrisistible Blogs. I was honored and surprised. I've given you a mention on my latest post and added you to my bloglist. I know so many people that will adore your site.
Thanks again - Have fun!
Catherine

Damsels said...

hope you have a good time while your over here
i;ve never heard of this girl before but her body is so curvy and womanly !

yiqin; said...

So nice! Great inspiration :)

Sophia said...

Unfortunately, I'll just be following it online!

These pictures are amazing, I want the swimsuit in the first one. I've been looking for a great retro swimsuit forever.

Stéphanie said...

Beautiful pictures ! Thank you !

Draffin Bears said...

Lovely to discover your beautiful blog.
The vintage photos are great.

Hugs
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Classy, feminine and sexy, the ingredients to the perfect woman!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Cyd looks so FAB! I can't believe I didn't know who she was until today. I love the photos. She is so lovely. I have a black vintage suit very similar to the white one Cyd is wearing in the first photo. It is my favorite suit!

PS. I'm totally going to follow you on Twitter! (I'm Jenniferb02).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! I hope you had fun here in NYC and the rain didn't put a damper (literally) on your plans!
Cheers
C

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Y O U
H A V E
B E E N
T A G G E D!

pls visit my blog for the questionaire..

Sincerely,
StyleAntagonist

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Oh how I love these images, Cyd Charisse is one of my all time favorites! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and I love yours!

xo

Jennifer
http://milliedeel.blogspot.com/