Thank You, Lovely Bloggers! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, May 29

Thank You, Lovely Bloggers!

A Jennifer Ramos "LOVE" poster and a Rubie Green fabric-covered chair in Alison of Frou Frou Fashionista's home, as featured on the "Made by Girl" blog! What an honor! Read Jen's amazing write-up on Faire Frou Frou at Made by Girl here.
Thank you to Everything Fabulous for giving the Frou Frou Fashionista a
"Queen of all Things" award!

The lovely and stylish French Blue gave us a shout-out in their blog post about Pink Ruffles!

The always fabulous ladies at Knickers gave our PARTY this SATURDAY a plug on their Bargains page.


Must-read blog, A Gift Wrapped Life, gave us a very sweet mention on their site - what a nice surprise! Thank you Sande!

Nicole at LA Shopping Reviews was so kind to also plug our PARTY this SATURDAY on her wonderful shopping blog. If you are looking for where to do some retail therapy in the LA area, visit her site!

The 'Gals in the Know' have not only posted about us as a "great lingerie site", but also has us shown in their sidebar as a featured website. Cool!

Whew, this week was filled with so much blogger kindness! We have several sites to thank for their Frou Frou Fashionista/Faire Frou Frou (whew, tongue-twister!) posts in the past 7 days. We sincerely appreciate your kind words; they truly brighten our day! Also, while we're on the topic of giving thanks, thank you to our readers and also to those who leave wonderful comments.
What a joy!

26 fabulous comments:

Christina said...

yay, congrats you totally deserve it!

FrenchBlue said...

Wow you two are the ones for sure!
What a Nice Surprise to mention FrenchBlue!! I love all your posts so much!! I must come visit you for real sooner than later!
Have a great week-end!
XO's
Janet

Charlie said...

I read Jens post and loved it! The girl has style and impeccable taste! You deserve the accolades your blog and shop are fab! There is no better place to visit to help a girl stay on top of what to wear to feel sexier and look/feel prettier. You lovely ladies are the best!

Emz said...

Such cute awards and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cassandra Dias said...

thanks for the comment on my post :) i just had to tell you that i love your blog...such a nice little gem to come across! anyways, i look forward to seeing more posts from you!

-Cassie

lisa golightly said...

Just found you via French Blue ... and I am in love !!! Beautiful imagery that makes me even more happy to being a girl ! Thank you !

Lisa

bananas. said...

you deserve it all! i adore the LOVE print in the pink room.

xoxo
mayra

TheBeautyFile said...

You guys are AWESOME! Go team frou frou!!

Penny Lane said...

congrats for everything"!
i loved the previous post.
have a nice weekend!

peace and love

PL

Stephanie said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know I linked your blog to mine today with the "lovely blog award". You don't have to pass it on or post it, totally optional. I just think you have a great blog showcasing all things beautiful and feminine and you make me aspire to want better undergarments! :)

-Stephanie

Fashion Moment said...

Congratulations on your awards, darlings! Wonderful post,

FM~FP

Angela said...

how fab! congrat.

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Congrats, you are fantastic :-) Much love: Evi

Kid Hewison said...

Wow wow wow woweeee.
This is just the little bit of fancy I needed!
Now I know another stop to add to my Coming Home Tour!!!
Thanks for popping by my blog. Hope you enjoyed it (probably not as much as I did yours!)
!x!
The Kid

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you visited me, because now I found you, and I love what I see, I like all your styles and highlights. You are now in my RSS feeds and I can't wait to read more, I am lusting over the shops you highlighted as well...

. said...

Great images and congrats!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Lauren From Texas said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ummmm, your blog is HOT!!!! Seriously. Subscribing now!! :)

And now I am going to browse for awhile... I'm totally drooling over that bridal lingerie. I love love love white.

Sarah-Lou said...

Congrats! And thank you for your sxeet comment that made me discover your beautiful blog!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Nice to meet you! Fantastic pictures and congrats!

thanks for stopping by my blog!
visit me anytime...

xoxo

Unknown said...

Loving the first pink! So lovely I wish I had a house that looked like that xoxox

Cafe Fashionista said...

What a week you've had. Congratulations! Now, care to share that Jennifer Ramos LOVE poster? J'adore! :)

Denisa L said...

congrats!you deserve it!

Sarah Ring said...

Adore your interior space! May I ask what paint color you used??

I would love to see more of your place!! Looks so femme and dreamy!!

Lady Royale said...

hey!
lovely post
happy june

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

You are very welcome, thank you too! : )

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

That room with the poster and fabric is soo pretty!!