Chanel ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, May 19

Chanel

image via Blonde & Red

Chanel Cruise 2010 runway
above photos: Davide Maestri via WWD

Audrey Tautou as Chanel in the up-coming "Coco Before Chanel"

A bit of lingerie debuted on the runway of Chanel's Cruise 2010 show in Venice this weekend. Perhaps Karl Lagerfeld is pushing for a lingerie-as-outerwear trend? We doubt it - but it sure makes for a fun runway presentation. The black bra actually works very well with the boucle suit, don't you agree?
Of course we could not complete this post without a mention of the up-coming "Coco Before Chanel" film. We just love Audrey Tautou (doesn't everyone?), so we're anxiously awaiting its release here in the U.S.

13 fabulous comments:

TheBeautyFile said...

Amazing...I can not WAIT to see Audrey as Coco...beautiful!

Unknown said...

THE BEST!! I adore Chanel, and loving the new collection. I also wear coco each day :)

Definitely let me know if you can make it earlier in June, how fun!! Cannot wait. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the texture of boucle...

Neira said...

karl can't do no wrong!

love the bits and pieces of lingerie in the cruise collection!


xoxo
neira

http://missneira.com

Averill said...

I can't wait for this movie to come out here! And yes, I think it's impossible NOT to like Audrey Tautou. She was just infectious as Amelie!

Aline said...

I love the black bra with the suit...what fabulous images!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I've been lucky enough to watch coco avant chanel ... here in France ...Really liked it :)

very nice post !!!

Unknown said...

Leigh - we love Chanel too! at first we thought you said you wear coco chanel clothing everyday. ;-) our favorite fragrance is the Chanel Gardenia...it's wonderful!

La Marquise - lucky you! i wonder when it comes out here in the U.S...

Christina said...

the print is frame worthy and needs to go up on my wall!

charmaine said...

looking forward to this movie! i just LOVE your blog!

God Bless,
Charmaine

Fashionstyle said...

So class !!

FEDERICA said...

J'adore Chanel!
Her style is timeless!
I love my 2.55!!!

Anonymous said...

I actually hate Tautou, Anna Mouglalis is really something else... but, de gustibus !
This collection was really inspiring, for once Karl has done something REALLY good !!