Bring It Up - Live Video Feed Tonight at 7pm PST! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, May 26

Bring It Up - Live Video Feed Tonight at 7pm PST!

Bring It Up is one of our favorite 'breast accessories' as it gives your breasts the lift they need without the assistance of a bra! We can't tell you how many ladies have come to our boutique looking for something that will give them the proper lift when they are wearing a dress or top that does not allow them to wear a bra.
To learn more about Bring It Up and the wonders of its support, check out the Bring It Up LIVE online show this evening (May 26) at 7pm PST. This show features the Bring It Up product line, fashion "do's" and "don'ts" as well as special discount offers.
Click here to watch the live show!!!

14 fabulous comments:

colette rose said...

this looks amazing! i'll give it a try...

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! What a fantastic find! Thanks

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

All girls in the OC with all our sundresses need to know the inside scoop... To scoop them up!

drollgirl said...

good lord! i haven't gone braless in public since my early 20's! i would for SURE need assistance, and this might just be the ticket!

DolceDreams said...

If I had enough to lift I'd give these a try! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment, and bringing me to you...next time I'm in LA (lived in Santa Monica for 12 years) I will stop in to see more of your lovelies...
Nathalie
Dolce Dreams

Michelle said...

hey thanks for the comment!
these breast lift things seem kind of interesting!!

-Michelle
www.100summerdays.blogspot.com

Iva Messy said...

thank you so much for your comment! that was so kind of you! your boutique is amazing!

ticklishfromadistance said...

I am in. These make sense.

TheBeautyFile said...

They look great!! Better than what I normally do...which is nothing! LOL

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

let me tell you all!!!
I have been using these for a while now, and they work!! and I am a 38ddd, I know ouch!
~leticia
http://galsintheknow.blogspot.com/
check out my blog 2, still time to enter my first giveaways...
have a beautiful day!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment. very interesting way in lifting.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you like the Bring it Up products! They truly are great...I wear them a lot, especially during the summer. My favorite is the Smooth & Lift, which is amazing coverage and support for the smaller-cup ladies!
xox

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Why have I not heard of these? Brilliant.

Dayna said...

I'm not sure if this is of importance to you. I found this site when looking for breast lift surgeons. It's completely free and they only deal with the best of the best. I have used them a couple times now. Check them out (www.ThePatientsAdvantage.com); seriously.