Pink Lady - Kylie Minogue ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, May 13

Pink Lady - Kylie Minogue


above: photos by Ellen von Unwerth for TOUS

Kylie wearing a Cadolle corset

While visiting Pink Lemonade this morning, we found these adorable images of Kylie Minogue! They just seemed so 'frou-frou', and given that LA Shopping Reviews just compared our boutique to Sofia Coppolla's version of Marie Antoinette (which these pictures reminded us of), the images are a perfect fit for our blog.
If you visit the TOUS website, they have the most adorable video directed by Ellen von Unwerth of the 'making of' the photo shoot. You should certainly check it out!
To make this post officially lingerie-related, we included a picture of Kylie Minogue wearing a Cadolle corset (though you can't really see what she's wearing!).

42 fabulous comments:

bananas. said...

ahhh i just saw this ad in my lucky mag and i knew it would show up on someone's blog. those pics are oh so "frou frou" and FAB! xoxo

Isabelle Lafleche said...

Thanks for the mention!!!

Wanderlusting said...

*LOVES me some Kylie* I remember first hearing her when I went to OZ in 2000 and I am so glad she's finally catching on in North America - what a sassy lady!

betsy and iya said...

love love these images. all I can think of when it comes ti Kylie is locomotion. hilarious. ...but such a big part of my 80s molding.

stylefrontier said...

Kylie looks sweet and beautiful! <3

Denise said...

lovely photos, the first one made me really hungry for some cake though, haha!

xoxo

issye margaretha kamal said...

wow . kyle is so pretty awesome too . love her .

*issyeperfecto.blogspot.com

Slices of Beauty... said...

Big Kylie fan too.
Beautiful blog.

Susana Rodrigues said...

She looks so lovely and sexy at the same time in these photos :)
xoxo
Su

Penny Lane said...

so sweet in pink!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

These are so reminiscent of Moulin Rouge. J'adore!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Amazing pictures! I love all the pink!

Fashion Moment said...

Wow, I love this post!So lovely photos!

FM~FP

Nicole Pollard said...

Her panties do look like candy. I hope she has a special somebody to rip them off!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, she looks amazing! Perfectly pretty in pink!

Angela said...

she looks so frou frou.... love it.

Sherin said...

I love those pictures. Kylie really does look amazing in all of them, especially the 2nd one.

Aline said...

she looks fabulous!

Lady Royale said...

hey mademoiselle!!!
whata beautiful blog you have!! i will add you on my favorites!!
xoxo

Cassiopeia said...

i've never been the biggest fan of kylie, but these are adorable!

xxxc

Brigadeiro said...

How cute! :)
xx

alissa said...

shes so fabulous - these are great photos!

TheBeautyFile said...

I totally love her...she's a remarkable woman, she's been through so much, but came out even stronger!

Blair Friedeman said...

oh la la! She looks amazing. That first photo is spectacular.

Daniela Valdez said...

I love them! She's not really young, but she always looks so fresh and new!

Anonymous said...

I need that top hat! Isn't she just lovely?

Gerri Ward said...

Faire Frou Frou does remind me of S.C's Marie Antoinette, it's solely Beautiful! As Marie Antoinette said, "Let them book the Four Seasons" without a doubt to parade about in some of the exquisitely beautiful lingerie from Faire Frou Frou!!!
xoxo

The Little Fashion Treasury said...

WHAT A LOVELY LOVELY BLOG YOU HAVE!
I ENJOY SO MUCH SEEING ALL THESE
BEAUTIFUL CAPTURES!!!

Will for sure be back ;)

HAPPY SUNNY & JOYFUL WEEKEND!!!

loft in SoHo said...

Lovely images!
Thanks for your visit Mademoiselle,

xxx

Jenny - pygmeestyle.blogg.se said...

Lovely blog and lovely images!

Pau(Rox) said...

Love Kylie style and his boyfriend Andres is spanish.
XXX
Pau

Automnale. said...

Hi! :) thanks for ur comment!
kylie looks so pretty here!!

Fashion Personality said...

Thanks for your comment! Looking forward to your future posts. Kylie Minogue looks beautiful in her sexy corset.

noone said...

I know Kylie's had a bunch of plastic surgery or whatever but she's SO HOT! some people with the same number of plastic surgery or more than Kylie is not even close to her hotness like Michael Jackson LOL

Hayley said...

I love these pictures of Kylie, so beautiful.
Thank you for my comment lovely!

Hayley.
xx

tanya said...

oh my gosh, these pictures are making me hungry and want to go shopping at the same time...is that normal :-)

Bradpetehoops said...

Cute!!!

Miss G* said...

Kylie is gorgeous! These pictures are lovely and sexy in the same time.
xo.

Katherine said...

What gorgeous picture of Kylie in that corset. Do you have any advice on how to choose a corset?

cécile/detour2mode said...

i love kylie, a pity she went through to much surgery! love your blog!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I think Kylie is just the cutest. I especially love that first picture because it really shows off her personality.

Body Kits 4 Chicks said...

One my my favourite Australian Icons - Kylie looks incredible!