Bruno Dayan; Lingerie & Beautiful Photography ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, May 21

Bruno Dayan; Lingerie & Beautiful Photography


Don't you just love the ostrich feathers on her heels?!


images copyright, Bruno Dayan
NOTE: We did some minor editing to some of the photos (#1 & #3) so that the models would not appear topless/exposed. We want our readers to feel comfortable that there will not be any nudity on our blog!
For the original images, visit Bruno Dayan's website.

While looking up images from the Chantal Thomass website, we were curious who did the photography on her site. We were fortunate to discover the name Bruno Dayan, who happens to be an amazing photographer who uses quite a bit of lingerie in his work! What luck for us!
We just fell in love with his work, as you can see why. In this post are some of his lighter images, and in a future post we will feature some of his photos with darker lingerie.
Admittedly, there isn't a ton of intimate apparel in these pictures, but we definitely get the 'boudoir' vibe from them.

39 fabulous comments:

Jill said...

My husband and I were in Neimans several years ago and we saw a pair of Manolo's mules with feathers. I loved them, but thought them to be too impractical. We still talk about those shoes. I don't want to consider practicallity (sp?) ever again!

alice said...

these are so beautiful, the lighting is incredible. i love the mix of greens with pruples x

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

ticklishfromadistance said...

These are really beautiful.

Kathleen said...

These photos are gorgeous! The shoes are all pretty amazing too.

HoneyBunny said...

Wow! Stunning! Both the photos and the lingerie:)

HoneyBunny said...

Love your blog, btw:) You use such stunning photography!

Blonde and Red said...

Beautiful photography! I am obsessed with ostrich feather fans!

Aline said...

those photos are just gorgeous!

yiqin; said...

Wow, I really like the first one.

Anonymous said...

I looove the colors, soft but full of life... well done !

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

I LOVE your blog, only problem is, I get lost on it forever, BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I featured your blog as ~spotlight~ on my blog and added you to my "g spots" list. I hope thats ok;-)
~leticia
http://galsintheknow.blogspot.com/
I will be in touch shortly to order the new suspender slip, great idea!!

Christina said...

the colors are so right in this series.

STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

OMG!!! these are gorgeous!want it now


*like your blog

Robin Bailey said...

How stunning.
I absolutely love those pictures.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Marie said...

Wow, I think I just found my blog heaven!! Gorgeous!!

Thank you so much for the get well wishes! I'm feeling much better.

I absolutely LOVE your blog...I love me some lingerie. XO

FrenchBlue said...

It's fashion, it's design,
AND It's art in every way!
Love the whimsy!
xox's
Have a fun week-end.

paanie said...

that last bustier is gorgeous. i would wear that as a top!

issye margaretha kamal said...

wow . the photos look so good . i bet that the photographer is really professional person .

*issyeperfecto.blogspot.com

*karo said...

woooooow amazing! so sensual
love love looove those!

amy said...

Wow. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely. Very dream like, and beautiful. I wish I looked like that, and I wish I could own all of those pieces. When I'm older, I'll definitely be a lingerie lover.


You are so sweet. I hope to hear from you again and again and again? :)

xooxoxo

Fashion Personality said...

Fabulous!

ilikestuff said...

I'd say lingerie and photography are definitely a match made in heaven! And I wouldn't worry about the boobs thing. There are worse things in the world.

crystal said...

These are incredibly beautiful photos! Very dreamy. Great blog! :)

Ash Fox said...

these are amazing. the styling is incredible.
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I absolutely adore his photography; the colors of the shots are amazing!

Bisous,
La C.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Hi Girls,
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday. I gave your blog/website a little mention today. the link is:
http://agiftwrappedlife.blogspot.com/2009/05/glam-monday-shades-of-gray.html

I will also put it on my bloglist, something I have been menaing to do.

Anonymous said...

Wow, stunning pics. I love the feathers on the shoes. Amazing!

xo, Becs

La La Lingerie said...

Gorgeous! Lingerie photos can be so classy and couture when taken by the right photographer.

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Reading through all of the above comments, I seem to be the only one who is offended both by your practice to censor the images of a recognised artist such as Bruno Dayan, and also by voicing the notion that nudity equals uncomfortableness. To top it all, this on a blog which pretends to be dedicated to the beauty of the female form. A nipple - sorry to those who are offended by the word alone - is as much made up of skin as any other body part, no big deal.

Unknown said...

thank you to everyone who left a kind comment - we always appreciate it!

elbnymphe: after reading your comment, we felt it necessary to respond. We are an American-based blog that is subject to standards on decency as set forth by Blogger, which hosts our blog. If we show nudity or a vulgarity of any type, our blog would be flagged and either shown with a restriction upon visiting or shut down entirely. We do not want either to happen. That being said, we refuse to get ourselves in trouble.
Secondly, we do not personally dictate what types of things should be censored. In America, breasts and nipples are not something that is commonly accepted for blatant exposure. For instance, take the reaction to Janet Jackson at our Super Bowl a few years back...still fighting multi-million dollar law suits as a result. Again, I do not dictate what is proper/inproper in America.
Third, many of our readers are viewing our blog from their office or at home with young children present. We want them to feel comfortable that they can openly view our blog without having to worry about nudity.
Fourth, how can you say we "pretend to be dedicated to the female form" when that is all we show, post after post, in all shapes. We consistently encourage our readers and customers to show off what they have. Just because we follow American standards on decency doesn't mean we do not appreciate or celebrate the female figure.
We believe Dayan is a phenomenal photographer, and we love his work.

tanya said...

gorgeous, gorgeous!! This is making me crave lots and lots of soft feathers. Love it :-)

Body Kits 4 Chicks said...

Love the last pic! Good stuff.

Kate said...

I totally agree with you, Mme. Frou Frou. I live in Europe, where breasts are elbows are foreheads are toes! It's completely understandable in an online format, where people may be viewing your blog from places both near and far, to respect those who are perhaps more modest than others. I feel you represented yourself and your point very well! Also, these photos are incredible and ethereal! Now I just need to find an excuse to wear a feathered headdress!

♥ Donna Vitan said...

The photos are sooo dreamy!

Margot said...

Lovely. Thought these were by Tim Walker...they look a lot his style. But it was great to discover a new photographer doing this kind of "cute"/"sexy" work.

Dyamond Edge said...

Love this post!!

Checkout my store http://www.dyamondedgestore.com

Boudoir Photographer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that shot of her knees bent up with her hands above her head. So NICE !