Marnie Goodfriend Photography ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Saturday, March 6

Marnie Goodfriend Photography

above: if you look closely you can see my Wolford fishnets worn with my Martin Margiela booties!
photos copyright 2010, courtesy of Marnie Goodfriend Photography

Attached are just a few images from my recent photo shoot with Los Angeles-based photographer Marnie Goodfriend. We teamed up about a month ago for a whimsical shoot in the Hollywood Hills, and look how fun the images turned out! You get a great idea of Marnie's flair with color, light and overall styling. I felt like I was doing a shoot for a Kate Spade catalogue (speaking of the designer those electric blue silk heels are Kate Spade). Marnie supplied many of the props, clothes and accessories and really provided great direction through her gentle and insightful approach to her work.
For anyone in the Los Angeles area looking for a talented photographer who truly loves her trade, you can contact Marnie here.
Also, I highly recommend that you take a look at her website and blog to see more from her portfolio. Marnie really does a great job capturing touching moments, subtle gestures and life's small pleasures.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

44 fabulous comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow. those are gorgeous photos...great job ladies!!!!

ps. loving the ABAETE swimsuit in your sidebar. LOVE!
if i was a supermodel, i would want to wear that in my photoshoot!

BonjourRomance said...

This turned out so good - you look beautiful! Love the hat with the sunset behind you.

Paint it Black said...

these are amazing images you must be so happy with how they turned out great styling too xoxo

Celine said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! :) Wow...these pictures are just amazing. You look absolutely gorgeous and the Martin Margiela booties...I die. Haha

flnw.blogspot.com (Celine)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Beautiful. I esp love the first and the one with the leaf :)

layla said...

Oh Alison you are so adorable! I love the first two with the hat/sunset - so vogue and the one with all the leaves is kind of alice in wonderland, not sure why! Gorgeous!

xo

Diana said...

These are so pretty! your friend is so talented

Heather Taylor said...

I went to her site and was blown away by how good the photos are. Thanks for recommending her!

Leah said...

I love the images... they are all beautiful. They look like something straight from the magazine pages. Happy weekend Alison! xoxo

Suze said...

I am loving the green belt! The sunset is beautiful, the pictures are lovely. Marnie did a great job! I wonder if she'd travel to Michigan? :)

Jessica said...

Great photos!

glee said...

wow! i love these photos. especially the silhouette of the first one :)

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, it's a visual delight! I'm following you now.

Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time, too.

Secretia

VM Creation Atelier said...

Just gorgeous work,dear Ladys!-)*

Such a beautiful colors and fashion selection is uitstanding good!!!

Have a lovely weekend,my dera friend!-)))

Hugs,

***Violetta***

Katie@Knickersblog said...

Fantastic photos and (of course) you look so great! Thanks for posting them.

COCAMIA said...

Fantastic Shoot!

marian said...

that image with the teddy on the ground = LOVE
Adore!
Happy sunday
xx
Glam Kisses,
marian.

Joie de Viv said...

Love the photos! So fun and colorful and spirited! Love all you shoe picks too!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Tiffany Kadani said...

These are wonderful. You're right- the colors are amazing. You are so pretty! I wish I could take photos like that.

Leia said...

Awesome shots!

C. said...

These pictures are lovely. The second one is my favourite!

L. said...

I love these photos..especially the last one...makes me long for nice weather even more *le sigh*

Exquisite Accessories said...

Great shots ladies & what fun you all had I bet!!! :)

Bru Marx said...

You look gorgeous and these pics...just amazing. Thank you for your lovely comment on my DIY.xox

Anonymous said...

the light is amazing in these shots. i love the colours

julianne. said...

these pictures are seriously unbelievable.
they are absolutley stunning,
and i especially love the first couple!
<3333

Wendy said...

The coloration here is amazing!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

beautiful photographs!! hope you had a nice weekend ;) xoxo

Grumpy old man said...

Those pics are fantastic, you look gorgeous, specially love the pic with the sun in the background.
Yep, can see the fishnets, very sexy.
My opinion, this post of yours is actually a great direction, and very refreshing. I think it is very special and it is fantasic to see more of the author and owner of Frou Frou fashionista! Great post, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for the thought on my Marisa Miller post, I love getting your input.

Have a fantastic week!

Colin.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! I loove how artsy the looks are and the different outfits they are rocking!

Kisses,
Stephanie

www.janetteria.com said...

Divine photos!

Jaime said...

What a gorgeous photoshoot!

Paris Pastry said...

Gorgeous photography! The skirt in the third picture is from H&M, no?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors

Couture said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Tiffany M* said...

These are gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing :)
beijos-Tiffany-http://imashoewhore.blogspot.com

Marnie said...

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I had tons of fun styling and photographing Miss Alison.
@Suze: Indeed I do travel anywhere your heart desires x
@Paris Pastry: yes, an oldie but goody skirt from H&M. Reminds me of Napoleon ice cream x

I *just* created a new Facebook fan page (for lack of a better name- let's call it a "sharing" space) with Alison in a tea cup! Come visit!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marnie-Goodfriend-Photography/400447408064?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#!/pages/Marnie-Goodfriend-Photography/400447408064?v=wall&ref=ts

with love,
Marnie

PinkBow said...

ah these are just gorgeous shots!

ellinelle said...

..thank you for stopping at my blog : )
I love these pictures, especially with the leaf ,so original ..and your blog is wonderful ,so beautiful lingerie pictures , so beautiful models ..lingerie makes us - woman - so happy ..

Unknown said...

I think you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!!!!
I love you.
LOVE, Mom

gallery 802 said...

Nice sunset,looks very lovely.

Alice said...

I love this photoshoot! So quirky and enigmatic. You don't see the person behind some of them, but you get the idea. I love photography that tells you a story by using just some details.

Treacle said...

Oh that is very cool. What a great photoshoot...I had no idea you were a model. ;-)

mandyface said...

aaaaaaaand these are amazing! Thanks for sharing!