Andres Sarda - Spring 2010 ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, March 4

Andres Sarda - Spring 2010

images via Andres Sarda, copyright 2010

Spanish lingerie brand Andres Sarda is really impressing us; last season you saw our post on their beautiful collection here (and here & here on the runway) and now we are presented with these images! Not only have they done a beautiful job designing the Spring 2010 collection, but the photographs are equally stunning.
Actually, the designs appear a bit more contemporary than we recall Andres Sarda being. We think of the brand as being very traditional, but with the sheer black skirt (that reminds us of Made by Niki's suspender skirt) and the sheer white corset & blouse that we are seeing now, the look is quite fresh and modern. If we find some runway images of this group we will share those as well.
To learn more about this designer label, or to see their swimwear collection (for which they are equally famous), click here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

36 fabulous comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

So pretty and feminine!

lescarpin said...

Je suis conquise par ce glamour

Unknown said...

such beautiful photos! I am dying for that cream sheer blouse in the third pic.

ps. take a second to visit my new blog!
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Engra said...

I love Andres Sarda, his collections are wonderful, so sophisticated and seductive ....

The second bra is beautiful, I love your color!

GREAT POST!!

Lulu said...

gorgeous shots! i love the hair!

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

VM Creation Atelier said...

Just gorgeous collection and photoshoot is SOoooo amzing!!!-)*

Thank you,my dear Ladys for share these beauty!-)***


Many love and hugs,

***Violetta***

Mimi said...

Gorgeous pictures! Everything looks so lovely.

Kata Wagner Berg said...

So beautiful photos!And those lingerie's ...dream

L. said...

awesome concept for a blog.
so many pretty things.
i'm hooked.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

bestill my heart! im working out tomorrow morning just so i can buy something like it ;)

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

I love the whites!! Thanks again for bringing awesome stuff around! :)

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

the first bra is gorgeous!

Miss Narcissus said...

What a gorgeous shoot. And the lingerie looks stunning too! xo

Anonymous said...

Oh thats so funny we did the same post, I didnt even realize!!
it is beautiful!

Hope the appt goes well! let us know how it goes

Stacey said...

Oh, these are amazing. You're helping to fuel my new addiction - lingerie!

E said...

I love the sheer pieces.

daisychain said...

Oh such delicate pieces and stunning photos.

frankufotos Lingerie said...

Third down from the top - beautiful, almost unexpected (and sexy) contrast between the white lingerie and black stockings. You can almost imagine the rest of her outfit.

If I walked in on my girlfriend getting dressed for an evening out and found her at this stage, I can easily imagine us missing a reservation ; )

Nice post!

-frank

Elaine said...

Hahaha, I am totally with ashlina. These are amazing. Victoria's Secret looks so cheap compared to these.

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

After looking at all these pictures, I havean urge to invest in some flirty pieces!

Kisses,
Stephanie

Unknown said...

Looking at that I cant believe I call myself a woman! Wow those are so pretty and feminine. And can we discuss the hair?? Lord jesus himself couldnt get my hair to do that!

ZANAH said...

Love these pieces !!

Thx for your comment... my legs seriously need toning though :/ Mon Mode Blog

Laura Trevey said...

Oh so sexy and beautiful!

COCAMIA said...

Definitely one of my favorite lingerie editorials! So Sexy!!!

Talia said...

uuu I really love this romantic combinations. They are so sexi and feminine. I looked through your collection and I am thinking of writing about your blog and your collection of lingerie. I hope you don't mind because I am really inspiried by it. Unfortunatelly I can't buy anything here because it a little too expensive for me and polish money :( But it doesn't change the fact that this lingerie is sooo unique and charming.

Best regards.

diamondsinchampagne said...

I take pride in my lingerie, I am so happy your blog exsists! hehe
This collection is stunning, I love the bra in that first picture. The pattern is so feminine, love it!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful, puts me in a bedrom mood.

Secretia

Daisy said...

Oh my gosh, how very pretty and perfect ! Thanky you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

julianne. said...

so beautiful.
such stunning photos.
beauutiful!<3

stilettolover91 said...

Very Very Sexy!!! I love it all!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

monica said...

viktor & rolf ->daring as always :)

i love the tuxedo jkt dress

thanks for dropping by the blog, come back again :)

monica said...

omg sorry! wrong comment!!! oops

great blog and i love this lingerie collection - i want every piece!!!

those bras are lust worthy

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and feminine yet so sexy! I am in love with the blue set :P

http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Bijou's Style said...

omg I love it . such beautiful photos

xx

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

That laced black bra with bows is super cool!

Crystal Bra Straps said...

Stunning pictures!! I like all of them.