Carol Malony - Lingerie for Around $100 ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, March 3

Carol Malony - Lingerie for Around $100

Fairy TulleSexy Back Teddy
Twinkle Little StarPowder Puff
Sexy Back Teddy (Poodle print)
images via Carol Malony, copyright 2010


We are so excited to announce the arrival of Carol Malony lingerie at Faire Frou Frou! The new Spring 2010 collection includes wonderfully fun pieces that are quite budget-friendly (compared to some of their luxury lingerie couterparts). With most items around $100 or less, Carol Malony consists of two groups: Signature (the diffusion line) and Haute (the high-end line that's made in the USA). Both are quite girly, and filled with ruffles, bows and even marabou powder puffs!
Our favorite is the Powder Puff group...how can anyone resist a bra with pink powder puffs attached by pink silk bows (the puffs are detachable, by the way). Or what about the Twinkle Little Star Veiled Panty...even if you aren't a bride, you will want to wear white! Each of these are just the epitome of cute!
Actually, we are really enjoying all of the new arrivals. The Sexy Back Teddy is just adorable, as it comes in a fun 'poodle & top hat' print as well as a striking orchid color.
Which is your favorite?
All of the new arrivals are on our website...so it's time to start shopping!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

25 fabulous comments:

COCAMIA said...

OMG! Such beautiful Lingerie! I especially love the first two pics! Lovely...xo

Paris Pastry said...

Lovely! xoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

Love the first one!

By the way I am removing my blog. (www.janetteria.com), but I have a big problem with DNS of blogger.com and now the blog update is not working. I want let me know this. Please don't forget to visit my blog because I have a new post for every day. :-)))

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Totally beautiful lingerie!

Mimi said...

Very pretty! I'm sure this will make any girl feel feminine and confident in an instant!

perfectionishuman said...

So pretty! I love the 2nd one. x

kuhlchikk said...

WOW SOOO BEAUTYFULL!!! I love it! great blog and a big thanks for the visit!!! and comment!!!
*happy*

Copious Couture said...

love this lingerie!!!! So gorgeous!!!

http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

What a gorgeous line! I'm sure my husband would love it too :)

Fannie said...

Ouhh gorgeous ! I love the teddy in particular, so chic :)

ashlina {the decorista} said...

hands down my favorite lingerie EVER! i love that first liliac colored bra.....

swoon!

Haute World said...

Beautiful pieces! I love the first tulle collection and the powder puff ones are quite adorable... in a sexy way of course ;-) Great prices as well!

Anonymous said...

Frilly, feminine and affordable. What more can a girl ask for?

Avalonne Hall said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting! I really appreciate it. Lovely lingerie! :)

Unknown said...

ohh la la. Those are gorgeous!

Awesome Sara said...

i need a boob job! i have a-cups and there is no way or enuff tissues for me to fill these gorgeous outfits. poo. we need more lingerie for the bobbie-impaired!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The powder puff is just adorable!

Rosie said...

Tehe, I like the undies with the fuzzy pom pom! cute!

Charis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the comment on my blog... now I have visited here I'll definitely be back for more eye candy!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the fluffiness! so cute..the purple fairy tulle bra is adorable

B a la Moda said...

Amazing pieces. Love them all. When do they go on sale? ;)

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Petitebine said...

Pretty stuff!
x

Anonymous said...

oh gosh another great post of lingerie to push me to buy something really nice!

Hélène Heath said...

interesting pieces... not very wearable, but cute nonetheless!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Congrats on getting to have these at your boutique!! Such pretty pieces! I just feel like trying everything on!