Hey Big Spender! Guest Post on The Lingerie Post ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, March 12

Hey Big Spender! Guest Post on The Lingerie Post

Dita von Teese; the ultimate inspiration for the modern-day burlesque performer; the fringe panties, gloves, cheeky stockings and feather hattie create an impeccable look.

Sally Rand & her infamous fans...similar fans sold here

Kiss Me Quick


Today we are a guest blogger over on The Lingerie Post! Here's just a sneak peek at what we posted, with plenty more images and the story behind them here.
Some of the brands we feature include Mint Siren, What Katie Did, Velda Lauder, Ophelia Fancy, Kiss Me Quick, Eternal Spirits, Fifi Chachnil, Playful Promises...well, the list could go on much longer.
Thank you to our friends at The Lingerie Post for this wonderful opportunity!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

11 fabulous comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

exciting. headed there now.

Anonymous said...

I love Dita Von Teese she has a great style also loved the wonderbra line!


xox

g&r

http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com

Giulia said...

Wow. Just wow. I'm inspired to cut my planned lunch in half!:)

xo

BonjourRomance said...

I'll head over now to see. I really like that last corset, and of course Dita always has the most amazing lingerie on the planet.

VM Creation Atelier said...

Ooh,my dear Lady Frou-Frou!-)*

Beautiful pictures!-)))
My faiv,is Deeta Von Teese,an magical woman,and I am obsessed with the corsets!
Chic,elegant and unforgateble!!!

Have a fabulous weekend,

My love and hugs,

***Violetta***

Pinupmania said...

Thanks for this Dita picture
Olivier

Unknown said...

This is so me I love it x

Nina said...

Yey ... for the inner burlesque in all of us!

Emily said...

I love Dita Von Teese she is so lovely!

Heather Taylor said...

Aww yay, love the guest post and Dita!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Been to see it girls, good for you, loving the pictures browsing through I realised I have the shot of with huge featheres around me, have the basque (not that I get the chance to wear it ant more) & did many of those poses in my younger days, I am off to find the picks now. Thanks for that, memory lane here I come!!! :)