Connect with Faire Frou Frou! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, March 12

Connect with Faire Frou Frou!

image via Vogue Italy, 2008 Dinner at Eight

We just wanted to reach out to our wonderful readers & followers and remind you of the various ways you can keep up with the latest Frou Frou news! To those of you who read our blog & shop at our boutique, we cannot thank you enough. You take an interest in our passion, which is what keeps us going each day. Thank you so much. We don't want to get too gushy, but we are so happy with the response we receive!

Facebook (though we like the Networked Blogs feature more)

Also, our boutique is online at www.fairefroufrou.com and you can become a site member to receive our store emails & promotions by clicking here. For all of you wanting to be notified when we re-open our Studio City boutique, we highly recommend joining.

If you're a hardcore fan, you should do all of the above
(we know plenty of you who are, and love you for it)!

xoxo Alison & Gail

22 fabulous comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Thanks for the info will follow you on facebook.

Leah said...

Hahaha! If I have Twitter, I will really follow you there. I'll check you out in facebook. I am a hardcore fan. xoxo

Couture said...

Love her hair!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Taylor Sterling said...

wow ok I am going to facebook! I need more sexy and dreamy looks to wear under my clothes!!

Couture Carrie said...

Already a huge fan!

Love the pic!

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

xoxox,
CC

Denisa L said...

I just started to follow with bloglovin:)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I guess I already do? HA :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

oh i'm going to follow you on twitter!:)

Kashaya said...

Really lovely webshop.=) Any plans on starting to ship international?

Response>> Thank you.=)

Ligeia said...

thank u for keeping us updated with all the lovely news!!

xoxo

lorenabr said...

looks great :) I'm a fan

Kashaya said...

Oh you do? Great!=)

Anonymous said...

love this photo



xox

gr

http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com

PinkBow said...

oohh that image is amazing

Pinupmania said...

Very nice photo
I'm not on facebook. Snifff....
Olivier

Unknown said...

will be checking out your site x

Missy
Last day to enter my Olivia Rubin giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Exquisite Accessories said...

What a dream picture!! :)

Exquisite Accessories said...

What a dream picture!! :)

Samantha Simple said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I love your blog lingerie is my favorite.

Vintage Obsession said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog :) very intereting blog will definetly follow throgh bloglovin :)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I want to wear the outfit in that first picture!!! I'll go have a look at your boutique.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm about to find you on Twitter! I love that image.