Immodesty Blaize ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, February 8

Immodesty Blaize

Copyright © 2010 Immodesty Blaize, images via here

After reading the latest issue of Burlesque Magazine, we spotted these gorgeous images of burlesque performer Immodesty Blaize (promoting her new film). Of course we knew we had to share!
We first discovered Ms. Blaize when she modeled a few pieces from the Madame V catalog in 2007, and once you see someone as spectacular as she you don't forget!
Often referred to as the "the undisputed queen of British burlesque" you can find her performing internationally in luxurious and decadent costumes filled with crystals, feathers and dazzling jewels. And look at those corsets...what can we say but 'wow'! We can only imagine how much it costs to have a custom Swarovski crystal-covered corset made for you...but we're sure it's worth it. Something to add to our wish list!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

27 fabulous comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Amazing!

P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Gemmerson giveaway!♥

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Whoa her body is amazing, of course she is a burlesque star!

Kashaya said...

Oh those pictures looks great.=) To have a custom Swarovski crystal-covered corset made that would be something.

Wrecked Stellar said...

Wow that chain bodysuit in the 2nd photo is crazy fierce!! xo, mel

Petra Bellejambes said...

Love her name, so insouciant, not overly serious about herself. Her facial features are stunning - she looks like an illustration.

But in the name of all that is holy can you believe her figure? Thanks for posting this. If she tours this part of the world, I will be sure to make it a date night.

xoox - Petra

cervin said...

I love burlesque and corsets

Thank you very much

COCAMIA said...

WOW! She is gorgeous!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

THESE ARE SOOOO FIERCE!

Jennifer said...

Im loving that first pic!

Mimi said...

She is gorgeous! It take a ton of confidence to do burlesque so I admire her for that. Those headpieces are stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

There should be full copyright obtained and displayed for these images...

Unknown said...

Anonymous: I cut & pasted the copyright from the Immodesty Blaize website, which we had already linked to.

you don't need to be anonymous to give advice, we don't bite!

xoxo

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh wow. i adore the photos and rooms....
WOW

xo

Draffin Bears said...

Beautiful photos and I especially like the first one ~ what a wonderful room.

Hugs
Carolyn

Heart Charlie said...

WOW!! She is beautiful!! Look at those curves, I need curves!!! Her costume is so inspiring, I love it!

bananas. said...

YOWZA! how do they make their waists look so small?! they're rockin the whole beyonce look well.

burlesque ladies are so sexy. love how they embrace the curves of a woman.

Lolita said...

Omg that first photo is to die for - I love everything about it! LOVE IT!
xx Lolita
http://lolitalovesit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ha! This is too fabulous!! That cinched waist makes me wince and be awed, all at the same time. Such flash and dazzle -- perfect way to celebrate the sparkly revelry of Valentine's Day!

diane said...

1st, I can't even count how many pictures I've taken off of the web and posted on my blog. Everybody does it. Anon., jealous much?
Now, down to business: Wow. Double Wow. Never heard of this girl before. Simply stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Frou Frou - didn't mean to be a grump! I'm not really anonymous, it was just set to that, but if I change it now you won't know it's me! ;)

Diane - just because 'everybody does it', doesn't mean they should. That is someones work and property - they should receive credit for it. And er.. jealous of what, exactly? Why would pointing this out make me jealous of anything? I'm lost...

xXx

Unknown said...

Anon - we're just happy all is well on the Frou Frou blog. :-)
thanks for the follow up.

Exquisite Accessories said...

Hi Girls love the post isnt she fab!! I love the head dresses, when I was dancing many moons ago I used to love it when we got to wear feathers those head dresses are harder than they look especially when some girls forgot and bent head down only to get attached to the girl in lin,e curtains up aaahhhh, now that was a funny moment hee! :)

Engra said...

I'm glad you like my blog, because I adore your blog, is wonderful!!

greetings! ;)

Engra.

Unknown said...

So fabulous! Love this!

xo Mary Jo

Anna said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ooh la la, super sexy.

Bunny said...

I love her! I found out about her like a year ago and have been a fan since. She's great at being interviewed too, very sexy & classy.