Time for Stockings! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, October 1

Time for Stockings!


images via Phil Poynter

Now that Fall is here, and October has begun, it's seriously time to start thinking about what stockings you will be wearing. After seeing these darling pictures by Phil Poynter, we want to wear nothing but stockings with every outfit! The shoes, the colors, the textures...breathtaking, and so ladylike!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

19 fabulous comments:

M said...

I usually stick with opaque tights, but there are so many nice options out there this fall! The lace stockings in the picture are just perfect!

Sherin said...

I love these. I'm definitely on the look out for coloourful and fun stockings this season.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love these 2 pics- such fun colors/patterns!

Treacle said...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you those photos push all -my- buttons! :-)

FrenchBlue said...

How fun are these! I can't wait! With cowboy boots too do you think??
XO's

Kelly said...

Woah - that first picture made my heart jump! It's gorgeous!

VanessasRunway said...

so in love with the pictures! October is a great month to get creative with stockings!

jaunty magpie said...

*gasp* How can I describe how much I'm swooning over this post??? Oh those photos... I do love stockings, but the colors and the patterns/textures are just breathtaking. Thank you for making Friday so festive!

www.janetteria.com said...

I'm a huge tights fan especially those are lace...What a great picture, dears! :-)


XoXo

Aline said...

oh, I love it! I'm so excited for a chill!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Gorgeous photos! And the shoes! I wish there were credits to what all the shoes were!

Unknown said...

love love loving them xoxoxox

Style Redux said...

I love gorgeous tights. I hardly ever see anyone in D.C. with anything but black tights. I love bright colors, lace, leopard, you name it.

Michael said...

I hope this autumn will be long - I love autumn clothings! Now I can't wear stockings, but when my girlfriends do, they're beautiful.

sisters in black frocks said...

so cute. i wish women still took the time to dress like this on a daily basis. life would be that much more exciting!

Pearl Westwood said...

Love these photos, they look like they will start a Can-Can dance!
Pearl

Cassandra Dias said...

Those pics are wonderful! I especially enjoy them having a shoe fetish myself ;) The stockings are super cute as well!

sweet sunday said...

so pretty. I am so ready for some cooler weather now.

sexy lingerie said...

for nice and fashionable tights and stocking go to www.e-lady.co.uk. FREE UK delivery on all orders.