Bad Betty! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, October 14

Bad Betty!





images via here
photos by Terry Richardson

Mad Men and its retro style seems to have a heavy influence in design these days, and we particularly love to see it interpreted in lingerie. January Jones, who plays the housewife Betty Draper in the series, is seen here modeling for GQ magazine.
She's mostly wearing Dolce & Gabbana lingerie and Kiki de Montparnasse in this shoot. It's actually not our very favorite GQ spread, but we certainly do like it. Maybe it's because we have never watched Mad Men...are we really missing out?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

20 fabulous comments:

Sahildeki Ev said...

I dont watch mad men either but these photos are great..

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Sexy photos. I love the lingerie she is wearing. I don't watch Mad Men either but I need to start. All the buzz has got me curious...

bananas. said...

you're TOTALLY missing out. mad men is one of my top 3 favorite shows of all time!!! I LOVE IT! and this btw is so taboo for betty.

Unknown said...

Love this. I don't know why, but I think of something David Lynch would do when I see these photos, like Mulholland Falls or Twin Peaks. I know he's always had a love of retro.

Anonymous said...

Mad Men is my favourite show, even my boyfriend likes it. You should definitely watch if you like vintage lingerie!

Unknown said...

i need to rent the first season(s) on DVD to catch up - seriously, everyone loves this show!! even my dad watches it!
xox

Sarah Ring said...

This is why my hubby watches Mad Men with me! Me for the stories and him for the girls, works out great! LOL.

Susan said...

sooo hooot :))
have a lovely day, xoxo

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

I just spent the last few nights catching up on Season 2 of Mad Men and it really does send you to another time. Ms. Jones is fabulous in her role, worth watching just for her character. Hope you gals are doing great.

Heather Taylor said...

You must watch Mad Men, it is just too good for words plus the clothes are a visual feast for the eyes. I love January in this spread, believe me it is a far cry from the character that she plays on the show.

NAUGHTY WEB said...

January Jones is so friggin hot!

Unknown said...

Those photos are absolutely awesome xoxoxo

Aline said...

she is so gorgeous, love this editorial!

Danielle said...

wow! She looks beyond incredible in those pics! That lingerie is super glamourous!

Stephanie said...

Mad Men is the best show! These are great photos of her.

Ash Fox said...

she looks amazing here! i like seeing her looking like a bad girl!

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Style Redux said...

I'm seriously in love with these pictures. I love how simple and classic the lingerie is.

Beth Connolly said...

My favorite series ever. I am a maddict.

Plus Size Panties said...

The lingerie is classic and stylish. The pictures are really stunning.

Jason said...

Brooks Brother also came out with a limited edition Mad Men suit for men. It almost seems like some designers are getting inspiration from fashion on TV shows.

-Jason