Show Girls Show-Off! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, October 16

Show Girls Show-Off!

fishnets and patterned tights are a big trend this season!



images by Giuliano Bekor

Something about our fascination with designer lingerie borders our obsession with feathers, sequins and fishnets...which pretty much means a showgirl or burlesque look. There's so much fantasy and ultra-feminine glam that appeals to us. The same can be said for lingerie wherein you can create a costume (if you will) to step into a fantasy persona. That actually touches on the philosophy behind Faire Frou Frou and why we specialize in gorgeous, unique lingerie.
These images from photographer Giuliano Bekor caught our eye, and he has a pretty strong portfolio. Make sure to check out Book 11 in his portfolio called Vintage Vegas...such wonderfully fun images!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

19 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

love it

Sallie Ann said...

I ADORE fishnet stockings, and feel totally professional wearing them so that they just peek out between the edge of my suit skirt and the top of my boot. It gives you a totally different feel and energy. Your photos are delicious!

Emily Cato said...

Fishnets are amazing, i've heard people call them 'tacky' but I really think they're funky and cool! I love them!

Unknown said...

i alway s get strange looks when i war fishnets ..........but who cares loving the pics! xxxxxxx

ilovecoolthings said...

thank you for the visit darling and what a lovely blog! i will follow u

x

www.janetteria.com said...

LUV!

Have a great weekend!
X♥X♥

Fifi Flowers said...

OF COURSE... I love these photos!!!
I simply must paint the first one! It will be in PINK and 10% of the purchase I will donate to breast cancer research!!! I'm sure I will find more on your site again soon!!!
Merci for the inspiration!
Bon week-end!
Fifi

Treacle said...

I must admit, I have a little showgirl in me too. ;-)

charmaine said...

absolutely AMAZING! these are just beautiful! your blog just gets better and better. post after post is just gorgeous! i love all the glamour, the jewels and feathers and fishnets are so beautiful. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!

God Bless,
Charmaine

FrenchBlue said...

I just bought some fishnet high stocking for my trip {already in my suitcase}to wear with boots! I love these photos! Always the MOST inspiring with you!
xo's

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos! Thanks for the introduction to Giuliano Bekor.

Guruizzm said...

AMAZING!

Antonio Barros said...

Cool pictures!

I use a real polaroid camera! (and spend tons of money with frames)
It is just lame to make digital pictures and later edit them in photoshop to look like polaroids.

It is very easy to see the diference between real polaroids and the fake digital ones.
Real ones have once in a while this problems at the borders, dirt from scanner and are not exactly the same in the white border.
The fake ones are always perfectly aligned and the borders of the pics are always dark and the white frame is always perfect.

thesingular.blogspot.com

limonana said...

love the showgirl photos!

Wolf without a Soul. said...

i love these photo's :)
thank you for commenting :)

xx. A

M said...

I am obsessed with the showgirl style... thanks for posting these lovely pics!

Lesley Ann said...

I think the reason I am so attracted to such gorgeous things like fishnets and sequins has to be because I was a showgirl in another life!

sisters in black frocks said...

thanks for the good info. i love a frilly showgirl outfit!

Miss G* said...

I love it !!!!
Bises.