Naughty Fashionista - Bordelle Lingerie ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, October 29

Naughty Fashionista - Bordelle Lingerie

above: stretch jersey leggings with detachable braces


above: check out those arm cuffs, complete with patent leather fins and satin paneling!

the Meryl harness shown with open satin gloves



above: Angela Cage Print Tank Dress
images copyright Atelier Bordelle 2009-2010


We think Bordelle has perfected the art of the high-class, bad-girl lingerie ensemble. Bordelle balances naughty with sophistication, and a touch of S&M with class. Don't you agree? Their website is now showing images from the Spring 2010 collection, and normally we don't show images so far in advance, but if the designer is doing it we wanted to as well!
You will find some of the above pieces in the lovely Faire Frou Frou in just a few short months, so in the meantime you can start putting aside a Bordelle fund! This is a couture lingerie label that is handmade in a London atelier. The attention to detail is stunning, as well as the concept and design of each piece. Bordelle is really one of the standout new labels in the high-end lingerie market (much like most of the brands we carry). It truly has a style that is like no other, and we applaud their creativity! We also love the quality of their images for the latest collection; that really makes a difference in creating a brand's image.
Will you be wearing Bordelle this Spring?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

22 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

HI Gals,
Whoo, that's sassy! As always I'm inspired to go work out after viewing these pics to myself into some Bordelle this Spring! Adorable and beautiful!
xoxo
Judith~

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I can only hope so! Forwarding, at this very moment, to my McDreamy!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love the trompe l'oeil print dress! :)

Marta said...

Hmmm...I want some of these!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh! I need all of these. Im kinda obsessed with nice lingerie...:)

Thanks for the Amazing comment on my blog and for dropping by! I hope to see you drop by often!!! :)

xo
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Heather Taylor said...

These pictures are HOT! I love the addition of the tulle; it reminds me a little bit of a bridal look.

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :) Now I can't stop smiling! And thank you for voting for me!

Love this post. The Bordelle cage print tank dress (the last pic) is amazing! I feel like I need one right now! What a great line!

Grumpy old man said...

Great pics, nice lingerie, always add sex appeal.
Colin.

Seven Bar said...

That cage print is very sexy! I like it alot.

The Little Fashion Treasury said...

Happy sweet saturday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Woow the last picture is my fav. The lingerie cage print dress is such a DREAMTICKET!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Treacle said...

This is the only lingerie collection that makes me seriously considering going into debt.

Hannah said...

so perfect for halloween! love it xx

Sabrina Bittencourt said...

I recently bought the Criss Cross Corset by Bordelle from my another favorite boutique (Bella Bella Boutique), (yes, Faire Frou Frou and Bella Bella are my ultimate favorite lingerie boutiques),and I love it so much the fit, how it's designed, and the high quality of the fabrics and details are just amazing! Can't wait to see the new collection! :-)

Pearl Westwood said...

I really like those arm cuffs! I think I would get stuck in all the harness though, but it is a lovely range!

Fashionstyle said...

"Très féminin!!"

Kellie Collis said...

That last dress is very lovelY! x

E said...

I love the bondage qualities of these. Very pretty, yet tough.

Isquisofrenia said...

thank you for your comment!!!
awesome lingerie!!

Tights Lover said...

I LOVE Bordelle. I pretty much want everything here!!

S.P. said...

I long for the day that I'll be able to afford Bordelle

Clarissa said...

the Angela Cage Print Tank dress is to die for!!!

crazy socks said...

These pictures are very Sexy. When is comes to wearing sexy lingerie, women need to be aware of their body type and how it applies to what they wear. Most women have certain things they like about their body and other things that they don’t like. Whether you like it or not, this is just a fact of life.