Keepsake...More Like Must-Have ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, September 1

Keepsake...More Like Must-Have













The new Fall/Winter collection from Fleur of England (formerly known as Fleur T) has arrived, and boy is it stunning! The latest group, called Keepsake, features pieces made from dusky gray silk and eyelash trim lace. Not only are the pieces just classic, keepsake pieces, but they were beautifully photographed and styled for the Fleur of England catalog.
We pretty much brought in every piece from this group; how could we not? This is a strong opener for the first collection that is being presented under the company's new name, Fleur of England. You still get the same Fleur T quality and luxury, but with a new name that is meant to evoke a more sophisticated image. No matter what you call it, it's still phenomenal!
To shop Fleur of England, click here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect.
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou.

40 fabulous comments:

Anonymous said...

it's absolutely beautiful!

Beth Connolly said...

This is so gorgeous-I adore the gray silk. I would get married in a gray silk gown wearing this gray silk lingerie underneath, and then have some of these pieces for my honeymoon. Totally stunning.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Those are gorgeous pieces! Love that shade of purple..kind of a more deep lilac. j'adore!

Heidi said...

I'm trying to make my husband a Frou Frou wishlist for X-mas... You're not making it easy! Keep adding these beauties and I'll ruin him for sure.. I mean how can he say no?;)
Kisses
Heidi

noura. said...

Thank you for your comment!
I love your blog. Subscribing =)

Couture Carrie said...

What stunning pieces ~ I especially love the gowns!

xoxox,
CC

Leia said...

I love the silk and lace... so sexy!

Susan said...

oh gosh, so HOT!
have a lovely day, darling,
x

www.janetteria.com said...

OMG! I love all of them. Hotness&sex-ay!

XoXo

Sarah Ring said...

Loving the gray! So demure yet vixen-ish! It's perfect! Linked to you today if you want to send your readers over to check it out! ;)

XOXO, Sarah

jaunty magpie said...

Love the bows and in-between colors, especially this one -- not quite lavender, not quite gray. So understated and subtle. The material looks butter-soft and comfortable to wear.

Keighley@thebellalife said...

WOWZA!!! I think my husband would pass out if I had something as beautiful as that. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Keighley

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Such beautiful pieces with all of the lace and bows! That shade is quite possibly one of the most perfect shades ever! So gorgeous!!!

Mioora said...

Oooo, grey silk is really perfect for lingerie.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I'll be tucking this post into my beloved's pocket - my wishlist! I want to be a gift-wrapped package!

Anonymous said...

ahh, stunning! i love the steely grey color, so gorgeous.

Miss G* said...

Beautiful!! I love that color!
x.o. from France.

FrenchBlue said...

So calm, cool and collected here on such a warm day~ Ahhhhh~ Thanks for the visions of beauty and refreshment!
XO's

ceecee said...

That color! (And everything else!)
Catherine

bananas. said...

i love the last one...the color...the material...it's gorgeous!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Oh my what with me just reading Twilight ( well wanted to see what all the hype was) & now this I am all off a flutter, so gorgeous & sexy.

Amanda K said...

I love that color!

Draffin Bears said...

That is such a lovely collection and I adore the colour.

Hugs
Carolyn

Gerri Ward said...

Gorgeous! I Luv this color, it's sultry and solely ELEGANT! Oooh and those BOWS, WOW!!!:)

XoXo,
Gerri

Mimi said...

OMG! I am really out of the loop here..huh? These pieces are absolutely gorgeous! I love the top and bottom with the ribbons... Hot! Thanks for stopping by..so glad you did. I'm your newest follower!

Unknown said...

drop.dead.gorgeous!

Miss Neira said...

that color is to die for, the 1st picture kind of reminds me of La Perla..especially the lace
beautiful

xoxo
Miss Neira

Justine said...

Umm... totally random, but is that the chick from True Blood? Bill's maker, Lorena? OK, I'm hoping someone watches that or else I feel silly. hehe...

Justine
www.fetchingfashions.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gray is my all-time favorite color and I am restraining myself from buying each and every piece. I'm hoping to swing by your store very soon!

p.s. Would love your input today on white floors--I love what you did with your boudoire/bedroom!

xoxo

frenchie said...

that is just gorgeous!

MDSTYLING said...

Oh my, stunning it is!
I love lingerie, this is so sweet, I want it all! =)

Dream Sequins said...

Oh I'm in love!!! First of all, I'm a sucker for grey. Secondly, the lace details are just amazing.

Wanderlusting said...

Fantastic - I love grey lingerie, especially on blondes!

Patty Ann said...

awwww
soooo pretty
and very delicate looking
xxxxxxxx




AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Penny Lane said...

Oh, God! I MUST have them! too much beauty, seriously!

PL ♥

Bombchell said...

Lovely!

Charlie said...

Gorgeous pieces and the color is stunning!

Unknown said...

OMG! stunning, I'm going back to check out more x

Arushi Khosla said...

Stunning.

Absolutely Ladylike said...

I think I'm in love :-)