Jessica Stam ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, September 25

Jessica Stam

Eres panties, Falke stockings


Eres bodysuit (it looks like Eres swimwear) & Falke stockings


images via here
photos by Mariano Vivanco

We love Jessica Stam, so it's very exciting to share some of these beautiful images of her from Numero Korea (October 2009). She glams it up in her undies paired with a bustier, jacket and even a fur (we hope it's fake...there's no reason to use real fur in this day & age). We love the shot with the fishnet stockings - it seems like lately anything that is paired with fishnets is automatically a favorite (it's likely we're just excited about being able to wear our own Falke stockings when the weather cools down).

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

27 fabulous comments:

Treacle said...

How glamorous!

Beth Connolly said...

Great photos-I love fishnets too.

Unknown said...

awesome pictures

Elizabeth said...

Wow, fancy lingerie, something I never have occasion to wear. You ladies have superb taste!

Just saying "thanks" for your comment on my leggings poll two weeks ago. Yes, it took me two weeks to catch up with comments. Sorry about that, but I'm glad I heard from you both, and am really glad I swung by to see what you're doing over here.

~enc

Cafe Fashionista said...

She is too gorgeous for words. The second picture is my favorite - her hair looks divine. And the fishnet stockings...I die! I've wanted a pair for years, but I'm somewhat scared to wear them! :)

melissa o said...

Wow. Jessica Stam has still for SURE got it. She is classy and gorgeous.

Pearl Westwood said...

I adore Jessica Stam, she looks super stunning in these shots!
http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

TheBellaLife said...

Just wanted to let you know The Bella Life blog did a blurb on You!!! Thanks for the inspirations.

thebellalifeblog.com

cupcake♥trash said...

This is a hot set.

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

im going to suscribe


i like so much ur blog really!!!please come to mine is so original only 4 fashion people 3fashionthings4today.blogspot.com twitter.com/itsnoemilobato

Unknown said...

im going to suscribe


i like so much ur blog really!!!please come to mine is so original only 4 fashion people 3fashionthings4today.blogspot.com twitter.com/itsnoemilobato

Rohini said...

Gosh. I love her. She is so gorgeous!
Love the way her hair looks in the second last picture. :)

Xx

jaunty magpie said...

The stocking patterns are fierce. I love, love, love the gloves. I think sometimes I love accessories more than the clothes themselves. The little add-ons totally make an outfit!

Susan said...

aw, she's so cute- love the big hair :)
xoxo

scribbling sassy said...

how chic! but yep, hope the furs are fake!^^ 'love it!

Farfallina said...

I'm so ready for stockings!

Cassandra Dias said...

Those shoooooeeess! xoxo

UnoCosa said...

fantastic .... love it!!! those flying hair! xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi my friend!
Fantastic. Your blog have laways nice posts.
kisses

WendyB said...

Love the huge hair.

Draffin Bears said...

She is so glamorous and gorgeous.
I love the body suit and the Falke stockings.

Hugs
Carolyn

debra@dustjacket said...

I love her too, she really works it! Great photo's.

Hope you gals had a great weekend,
xoxo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I wonder if I could find a photographer that could make me look like that in a boudoir shoot? Ah ha

ticklishfromadistance said...

Love these. Hot, hot, hot!!!!!!

Lou Saibel said...

So glamourous !

xoxo

lifestylebylu.blogspot.com

TheBeautyFile said...

I'm totally obsessed with that profile shot...I feel like it should go in a museum!

Nikkieve said...

Love the big hair!
x

http://nikki-inthenet.blogspot.com/