Making Magique at Faire Frou Frou ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, January 14

Making Magique at Faire Frou Frou


We were delighted to spend an afternoon with the fabulous Haleigh of the makes-you-want-to live-in-Paris blog Making Magique.  If you are a fan of Haleigh's blog (formerly known as Bardot in Blue), you know that she's an American girl in Paris who regularly features whimsical pictures of herself and her beautiful surroundings.  We joked with her about her secret 'dream feature' setting on her camera that makes her pictures come out so...well, dreamy!  Haleigh was kind enough to forward all of her pictures from her visit to our shop, and we did our best to make them charming...but failed miserably in adding the Making Magique factor!  In any event, enjoy the pictures that we shared with you, and certainly stop by Haleigh's blog to see her lovely feature on Faire Frou Frou!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

12 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

omg, how adorable are those bunny shoes! Fantastic photos.
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Bombchell said...

love the girly pictures. makes me want to find feathers and all things plush

The Dainty Dolls House said...

these photos are beautful, you did a wonderful job & I enjoyed reading about your shop from Haleigh's shop..its exquisite!! I hope to venture in there one day too!! Have a great weekend, much love!! xxx

daisychain said...

bunny shoes!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Alison, you are so beautiful and, as I've already said on Haleigh's blog, I really think your shop is one of the most gorgeous lingerie boutiques I've ever seen! I'd probably feel in heaven if I had a chance to come and spend time there... Love the photos and also adore those bunny slippers... Incredibly sexy-cute... :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
xxx

DeeDee said...

The powder puff looks sooo yummy!

Making Magique said...

OMG!!!! I love this collage you have made!!!!!! This is so magic! I am putting it in my blog mentions section for everyone to see :-) So nice to pass the afternoon with Faire Frou Frou and can't wait for my next visit...in the mean time there is always the online shop *phew* XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

Haleigh is gorgeous inside and out
And your feature is beautiful
Thanks for sharing!
Kat xx

French-Kissed said...

You and Haleigh are positively beautiful and your shop is absolutely dreamy...looks like it would be well worth a trip down from Santa Barbara. I am going to ask the Easter Bunny to put a pair of those pink bunny slippers in my Easter basket!

~jermaine

ediot said...

such amazing photos. i love them.
hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
thanks for stopping by me

xx

Exquisite Accessories said...

Oh girls the shots are great you all looked like you had an enjoyable day! :)

Gloria e Rogerio said...

Hello I loved your blog and I'm following, I'm posting my work as a designer of jewelry and accessories, develop a different work creating new textures and geometric shapes, come and meet some pieces posted there on my blog Earring.
Roger Rinaldi designer jewelry and accessories.
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com/
Kisses.