Hello, Pretty French Girl ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, January 18

Hello, Pretty French Girl


This post is pretty much our (good) stereotype of the French woman; she wears pretty little intimates with her tousled bed hair, smoky eyes and this one even has the most adorable nautical/school-girl sweater.  The first picture, with the corset skirt (we think that's what it is) is really what inspired this post.  The rest just fell into place and needed to be shared!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

19 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!
I loveeeed <33

Unknown said...

OMG!
I Loveeeed <33

nicole said...

love these photos!!! the hair, sweater, perfect!

Unknown said...

It's wonderful and oh so French! J'daore!!!

xoxo Mary Jo

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

Kori said...

It's funny that I am noticing the gorgeous glasses too! These are so pretty! Kori xoxo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Makes you want to pack up a pretty pink suitcase, sweep your hair up into a french twist with little wisps escaping around your charming face and book a flight post haste to Paris. LOVE the post ... FABulous images! xoxo

Miss Tami Lee said...

This is beyond perfect!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Such a beautiful editorial! The first photo is definitely my favourite. And the colour scheme is so romantic... x

Miriam said...

This is dreamy! What brand are the glasses? I'm in love!

Miss Narcissus said...

I love that third shot where's she's pushing her glasses back on her face. That's just so cute n geeky! And I want that bra! xo

Nicole said...

Yes, that corset "skirt" is something. I'd love to be able to pull that off:) Wow! She is a doll too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Where did these photos come from? I need those glasses. Desperate for them.

Christina said...

I love the glasses & that skirt!

Pinupmania said...

Lovely corset skirt !
xoxo
Olivier

Anonymous said...

STUNNING. LOVE it!

xo,
joAnn

Unknown said...

Oh, I so chic. Love it!

Chelsealauren said...

Oh my God, I cannot express in words how much I adore these photos! She's absolutely gorgeous, and that description is spot on.

Very brigitte bardot-esque, no? :)

naeiri k said...

just so you know - facebook seems to have blocked content from your website from being posted... i tried to use the little fb button at the bottom of the post to share these awesome pictures but it didn't let me, saying that the content has previously been deemed as inappropriate or spammy.... how annoying! you should file a complaint!