Miss Scarlett Diamond for Maison Close ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, August 5

Miss Scarlett Diamond for Maison Close











wearing the Maison Close 'La Divine Mascarade' cat-eye mask
images via here and here, select images copyright Geoffrey Benoit

Being in the lingerie industry can be so much fun! Take for instance this mini burlesque performance by Miss Scarlett Diamond at the Maison Close booth at the Paris Lingerie Salon (the big semi-annual lingerie tradeshow). These images are actually from the January 2010 show, and we first saw them at the time on Knickers.
We love when a brand pulls out all of the stops with presenting its collection. Maison Close is a new brand at Faire Frou Frou that has become wildly popular in just a short time. Not only did they choose an amazing burlesque performer to debut their brand, but Miss Scarlett Diamond is also wearing feather accessories just like those found on the Burlesque section of our online store! Essentially two brands that are near and dear to our hearts were showcased in a very memorable fashion.
We wonder if Maison Close will put on another show this year? We can't imagine being able to top this performance!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

18 fabulous comments:

Tiffany said...

thanks for the comment! I love your blog! the book in the picture is "How to be Impossibly French" by Helena Frith Powell, if you want to look for it. I loved it :D

Draffin Bears said...

What a lovely show and such fabulous lingerie and the colour and feathers are amazing.

Happy weekend
Carolyn

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Gorgeous line...I like. And how is that I've never seen the divine Miss Scarlett Diamond?


♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

devilishlypleasurable said...

thank you for stopping by. LOVE your blog by the way!

pancakestacker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, I was at City Walk... good eye! You're in LA too?? I'll have to stop by your shop sometime :)

http://bit.ly/pancakestacker

Rose said...

ohh goodness these are fabulous!
ive always wanted to burlesque dancing, and these sexy shots make that wish even stronger!

Marina said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!!yes the hermes bag it was 2200 euro....
this blog is fab!!!!!!
oh lingerie!!!!!!!!!fab!!!!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

xx

BB said...

hello! Thanks for visiting my blog!
I immediately run to your visit ... and ...
I love it!
underwear is a topic that I have not pubblucato!
Maybe soon I will and I will speak of your blog!
I will follow you with joy!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

rachel said...

stunning, the purple looks amazing (:

Unknown said...

Hi Gals! These pics and the line are so fabulous and so glamorous! I love it!!!
Is it wrong that I love the wallpaper in the background so much!?! LOL
xoxo
Judith

Roupa de baixo said...

I love your blog!

follow me
http://eusousoroupadebaixo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Everything looks lovely - the show, the lady and of course the lingerie! Wishing you a great weekend! :)

OneCraftyFox said...

How fun! Have a fab weekend :)

Exquisite Accessories said...

So theatrical I love Miss Scarlett's Burlesque performance I looked great!! :))

Ashley said...

Fabulous!! And ugh, I wish I had her body - not to sound super creepy or anything, but she is goooorgeous! Diet time for me!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

bravegrrl said...

she is gorgeous! i love burlesque!

Heather Taylor said...

She reminds me of Dita, super gorg!

Biz Fashion said...

So fantastic!