Carine Gilson...We Will Take One of Each, Please ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, August 31

Carine Gilson...We Will Take One of Each, Please

all images via Carine Gilson



Twice a year we have the honor of sharing the latest collection from Carine Gilson, who is quite possibly the most skilled artisan in the lingerie world.  The fact that her clientele will pay $435 for a pair of PJ shorts or $1400 for a kimono robe is a good indication that we're not alone in our opinion of the designer.  In fact, the brand is going strong having just opened a stunning flagship boutique in Brussels (Belgium). 
The Fall/Winter 2010 collection is filled with Carine Gilson's usual sophistication, as well as some gorgeous loungewear pieces that would work wonderfully as ready-to-wear.  The harem pants and kaftan are pieces we would purchase for ourselves (if we brought her latest collection to our boutique...perhaps next season we will!), and her robes are definitely lust-worthy as well (though we are proud to say we already own one...but it wouldn't hurt to have it in another color!). 
We posted some of the more unique styles from the Fall collection in this post, but you can see the entire lookbook on Carine's website here.


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

18 fabulous comments:

Layla said...

I really want to see these in person, but from images alone I can say these will be collector worthy and heirlooms for our generation. Oh and the robe... I'm saving up, it's my favorite piece, but some of her new designs are just breathtaking. The work of art is in the craftsmanship... simply gorgeous.

Blonde and Red said...

OMG! I did a post on her lingerie too!! Her stuff is absolutely gorgeous! So feminine! Great post!

Love and Glamour,

Rosanna

www.janetteria.com said...

Ooooh, I'm remembering this label from Le Divorce movie...beautiful pieces!

Unknown said...

OMG! So excited to discover your blog!!!!! Very elegant pieces of lingerie, love the first one in mustard color.

http://remedyrouge.blogspot.com

daniela kate morosini said...

ooh la la!

DebbieJ said...

WOW I love the black and the yellow corset, really cute! And I love the idea of a lingerie blog too, I've never seen one before but now I'll keep coming back ;)

Thanks for your comment!

X

http://rendez-fou.blogspot.com

HTTP://RENDEZ-FOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

Katie@Knickers said...

I've been a fan the moment I was it in real life back when she was c.gilson. True haute couture and the lace is like a like a whisper. I love the new designs too!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. We are such fans of Carinne Gilson at Fox & Rose.

Paris Pastry said...

I'll take one of each as well! Carine is my favorite! ♥

Saskia said...

I love them aaaaaall!

xoxo
Saskia, Los Mutandes

Siru said...

Those look beyond amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog!

juliet xxx

La_Flaneuse said...

Jaw dropped to the floor...these are simply gorgeous!

Bubbs
www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

Draffin Bears said...

Her lingerie is fabulous, love the lace and colours, thanks for showing us the collection.

Carolyn

Nadine2point0 said...

Great pieces - my gosh those red ones are stunning.

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

GAH...I'm with you...one of each, please! So wish this collection was within my budget. I'm smitten.

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness, that black nightie needs to be mine! Whoever the woman is who wears lingerie this exquisite is exactly the woman I want to be!

sisters in black frocks said...

SO PRETTY! thanks for sharing

Exquisite Accessories said...

Love that black Kimono! :)