mulmul Cotton Loungewear ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, June 3

mulmul Cotton Loungewear

images via m u l m u l

Here's a relaxing, beautiful way to send you off into the weekend...mulmul loungewear. Inspired by a desire to create sleepwear that crossed over to loungewear, designer Puja Chodha developed a romantic collection that is both relaxed and elegant. mulmul is named after a fine cotton muslin from India, and naturally that is what each of the pieces are made from.
The debut Spring/Summer 2010 collection is called "Waking Dream" which more or less means you can wear the clothes you dream in while you are out & about in your everyday life. Sounds like a lovely concept!
All of the pieces are designed and produced in New York and India. To see more of this luxury loungewear brand, click here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

14 fabulous comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

It amazes me how simple white cotton can drive a man crazy. It's like we go to all the trouble sometimes for nothing!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

This looks comfy!! I love the nightie in the second picture!

What are YOU thankful for? Come share a story and win a little thankful something!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh, these look so light and comfy and perfect for summertime. I love those cute undies.

Copious Couture said...

Those cotton panties look so cute!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Lea's Suitcase said...

this is fantastic for where I live... in the tropics. Light, cute and airy. Thx for the post, checking the link now.

Giulia said...

Now this is what I'm talkin' about. I've been bemoaning the other stuff. This is the sort of thing I always wore & it it worn out, ladies. I doubt I can afford this right now & I did finally procure two lovely white cotton, non-frumpy gowns last week...it was a struggle to find them.

But thanks & I will definitely bookmark this. FINALLY.

Sorry, just very happy. (Though I may take to the sewing machine to make something soon.)

xo

Katie@Knickers said...

Gasp!!! So lovely! It's been so hot and humid here in my neck of the woods that I rushed to the website for the kaftan in photo# 4 and it's already sold out. Ladies a lot of their lingerie is limited of 20 pieces each.

Gypsy Heart said...

Love this! So airy and cool looking as well as very appealing.

juliapersson87@gmail.com said...

this was beautiful and yet simple. I love this, perfect with tanned body when the sun goes down and you ready for bed <3

Friend in Fashion said...

You can't beat all white in my opinion - simple and pretty! :)

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

A very good marketing strategy is very important in promoting your products both online and offline.

Tights Lover said...

Oh my...I love the bow panty. In fact, I think I kinda need one!

Dylana Suarez said...

This is all so pretty!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anna said...

reminds me of the virgin suicides. so dreamy & romantic.