Cervin Stockings ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, May 14

Cervin Stockings

images courtesy of Cervin

As we prepare for the arrival of Cervin stockings here at Faire Frou Frou we wanted to make mention of their handsome website and their blog which is dedicated entirely to beautiful hosiery. You might be surprised to see how often stockings show up in editorial, but it really appears to be the accessory of choice these days.
Cervin is a French company that creates hundreds of varieties of hosiery, and really has a great niche market with their back-seam thigh highs/stockings. Often times well-known lingerie labels (for instance Fifi Chachnil) will have Cervin create their private label hosiery collection. It's pretty easy to see why.
To learn more about Cervin check out their website, and for those stockings addicts out there (which we are discovering there's quite a few of you!), check out their blog too!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

24 fabulous comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh, the details on these nylons are so beautiful.

Style, She Wrote said...

Fab hosiery post. Love your header, too.

Charlotte said...

Oh my... I think I'm in love.

daisychain said...

these look exquisite

Treacle said...

Oh, oh, oh! How exciting...I love Cervin, and I don't hesitate in saying they're the best in the hosiery biz.

Pinupmania said...

I love Cervin ! Very nice
Olivier

cervin said...

Thank you very much Miss.

It's a good good article

COCAMIA said...

Cervin makes great quality hosiery!

Beatnheart said...

va va voom!! Hey Ladies...Thanks for visiting...Haven't seen you in awhile...Always a pleasure having you stop by...Your stuff is dee light full...

loucieee said...

Sexy and seductive. Thanks for posting your love not on my post. :)

yyam said...

Oh my! These look so sexy! :)

walrus studio said...

beautiful pictures. thanks so much for following my blog, you made my day!!

Chicago Chic said...

Wow, everything is so beautiful...I want it all! :)

xoxo
Rachel

ticklishfromadistance said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Madelief said...

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your sweet remark on my blog. I enjoyed it very much! Had a look at your blog too. It looks great! Love the post about Alexandra Grecco. Beautiful lingerie!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Maggi said...

Wow, these are so pretty!

Robyn Thompson said...

thanks for your comment on my site!

what a cute and original blog you have! i love it!

Rebecca N. Hassan said...

sheek and beautiful

juliapersson87@gmail.com said...

Sensual lingerie. With all these small details.. I love it

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Sexy stockings divert attention away from my 40 something waist!
Love these. May have to make a little purchase!

Unknown said...

Last fall, I found myself returning to stockings. Love, love, love all lingerie. I'm off to explore more!!

Clipping Path Provider said...

Very nice and sexy. It appeals me a lot. Thanks for posting this....

Image Clipping Services said...

O my god!! I am speechless to see this post. It's really hot..

clipping path services said...

Very nice post.I like it. Thanks for sharing!