Made by Niki - Fresh Foundations ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, August 14

Made by Niki - Fresh Foundations








We have posted on the Made by Niki 'Fresh Foundations' collection before, but with its incredible new photo shoot, it is definitely worth a re-visit!
Basically, the Fresh Foundations collection is a gorgeous revival of retro lingerie designs, but infused with modern sophistication and technology (yes, technology is involved in creating those amazing shaping fabrics).
This is basically the perfect lingerie for anyone who is inspired by the look of the show Mad Men...which is pretty much all of you!
To shop the Made by Niki collection, click here!

P.S. - Don't you love the Christian Louboutin heels in these images! We've noticed that Niki always uses the best shoes (Louboutins) in every photo shoot for her brand...what a lovely detail!

29 fabulous comments:

Susan said...

gorgeous pieces!
got your package by the way- the items are so lovely! will post a few photos as soon as I get my brother to shoot them :) (my camera is quite old, I need to get a new one soon)
thank you so much again, darling!
have a lovely weekend, xoxo

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Lovely pieces! Also, I'm sorry if this comes across as a bit harsh, but the days of foundation garments need to return soon! There are so many people that need them and don't realize it. They are a girl's best friend after all!!!

xoxoxo

Ela said...

Beautiful pieces! And I love what shoes add to any outfit!

Virginia de la Reynares said...

Looove these; they are very Mad Men but I like the Dior look too - I want a see through skirt to wear around just like these!!!

Petra Bellejambes said...

Chere Mlle, FF

Thanks for introducing me to Niki. All just gorgeous. This line is right in my sweet spot. I echo Ms. B's comments too. Vive la Renaissance ....

Ash Fox said...

love all of these. i love full on lingerie.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

I love the slips! So vintage looking and good to help keep it all together while shakin' the hips.

xo,
Christina

FrenchBlue said...

Always an inspiration here with you girls! AND always BEAUTIFUL!!
xox's

Unknown said...

lovely pieces xoxox

JHE'ANELL said...

ooh these pieces are hot!

Beth Connolly said...

Allison-Love the Mad Men retro vibe.

Keith said...

Wow. Those are very incredibly sexy. Love them all. Have a great week ahead. Cheers!

Draffin Bears said...

What a beautiful blog you have.
I love the vintage look of this lingerie and the Louboutins are fabulous.
Many thanks for visiting my blog.

Enjoy your week
Hugs
Carolyn

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm not sure what I love more - the lingerie or the photo shoot. Fabulous pieces here! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Yes, all those pieces are from my home and everything else I put up on my blog too.
As always, you showcase the loveliest, sexiest of lingerie photographs! Love it all....

Niki said...

very hot! and haute. haha. and i gotta say, i respect the niki with one k!
xo

Duchess of Tea said...

Lovely as always. Darling I hope you had a lovely weekend. I just stopped by to wish you a sunny day!!

♥ hugs ♥

Duchess

Anonymous said...

very sexy i like it!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

I love the shoes on those photos! You are so right - they make these images look even more sensual and sexy... x

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous! Love the mesh skirts!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love this! And who is this wonderful model! She is SOOO fierce!

sisters in black frocks said...

the slips are insane! luv em'

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

love this post ladies! your whole blog is just sexy!

if you have any lingerie available right now that is mint green, send me a link to the pics and i will include you in an upcoming blog post.

cara mia
http://blog.futurehippie.com/

Mademoiselle ♥♥ said...

Oooooh!! These are such gorgeous peieces, I adore them all.. I can't pick my favoruites, I would love to have them in petal pink, although the black and white is stunning! Thanks for sharing

xxx

ticklishfromadistance said...

Amazing.

Fashionista said...

love the pieces..very sexy..check out my blog for thurs..I think you might get a kick out of it..xoxomish

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic pieces! So feminine! Let me know if you would like to add one another as followers to help network and get our names out there! Have a great day!

Do you love my shoes ? said...

Love the shoes on the last picture

Sarah Ring said...

Ok, I NEED these half slips for under my pencil skirts... NEED THEM. ;)