Can You Guess the Designer? ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, August 21

Can You Guess the Designer?

Lascivious press

Lascivious press
bad girl bra & panties as shot by Patrick Demarchelier

Lascivious press
a peek at a panty that has been made famous by Britney Spears in her latest tour (Britney wears the bodysuit version)!

We are so excited because next week we officially unveil a new, naughty lingerie collection at Faire Frou Frou! Can you guess the designer? Her lingerie pieces are shown in the editorial pictures above (she didn't design the ready-to-wear looks). We have a feeling that the lingerie buffs will know who it is in a snap!
Stay tuned as we post the images from the new collection on our website soon!
Happy weekend!


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect to be part of up-coming giveaways from Faire Frou Frou.
Also, don't forget to shop our SUMMER SALE at Faire Frou Frou!

38 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I look forward to the announcement.

I adore your blog, ladies.

Cheers.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

This is good.....every time I visit I go out and cycle after. Keep up the good motivation ladies!

Dorkys Ramos said...

These are some sexy pieces!

Sophia said...

I love the second photo!

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

I don't know, but I sure think my hubby would like it!
xo,
Fabulous Finds Gal

K.Line said...

Oh, I don't know. Could it be Stella McCartney?

Anais said...

The last pic is definitely from the Lascivious Showgirls collection, is the middle pic the Laura knicker without the suspenders? No idea on the first picture!

Ms. Jenn said...

Lascivious
http://www.lascivious.co.uk/collections.php?collection=1

I did a post on them a few months back. Actually had a former classmate email me for info so he could buy it for his wife.

Miss G* said...

A new collection it's always so exciting! Can't wait to know ;)
x.o.

Miss Narcissus said...

Why it's Lascivious isn't it? A fabulous UK label!

(You girls should do more of these spot-the-label challenges for us lingerie geeks.)

Rae-Emily Smith said...

Lovely images! Is is lascivious?

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

I guess, it's Fleet Ilya as it was featured in Vogue Germany in August (first two photos).... The range is called Restrain. Am I right?

abigail said...

wow, your blog makes me a little embarrassed of all that's in my underwear drawer, and a little sorry for my husband!
I think I need to go shopping.

thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Beth Connolly said...

Lascivious?

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Hmm not sure. Love the cowboy shot though!

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting! These pics are incredible... is it Kiki de Montparnasse?

xoxox,
CC

FrenchBlue said...

Ummmm not so sure! But BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL as alway!!
xox's

Life's short. Type fast. said...

Just found this blog and I love it. I have kind of an obsession with lingerie!

Rich and Rebellious said...

Such beautiful choice of photos! love your blog.
xxx_Sari

Sa majesté des choses simples said...

Amazing ! Love !

Draffin Bears said...

I am not sure who the designer is but love this sexy look.
I look forward to seeing the new collection.

Hugs
Carolyn

Lolita Hazed said...

Going to have to say Lascivious.

Ashley said...

Thank you for stopping by lady! I am completely entranced by the above leather combo. Tres, Tres Chic!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have no clue who the designer is, but the third piece is simply calling my name! :)

sexylegsandbody said...

Nothing more attractive than a lovely girl in sexy lingerie....!! and of course, wearing a pair of sexy high heels... Brilliant blog, love it!

BLACKPANTHER said...

What a lovely blog and beautiful pictures!

xoxo FASHIONABLEGIRL

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

thanks soo much!
catherine mcneil has such an amazing face.

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

oGOSH! she's so darn cute! i love her!
another great post, eh? :D

anyway, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, dear.. :)

Lauren From Texas said...

why don't i live close enough to drop by? your stuff is to die for :) my husband would be drooling!!

alexkeller said...

lovely, lovely
my birthday month is almost over, so i have a few more days to shop!

Danielle said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! i guess i should keep shopping to find a summer scarf that doesn't cause me to overheat!

your blog is immaculate! love the header.

Ashley said...

Very exciting! I wouldn't dare hazard a guess, don't want to be laughed at lol! But I can't wait to find out who!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Susan said...

how sexy!
have a lovely week, xoxo

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh how exciting, will be waiting for the reveal!!
xoxo

Fashionatta said...

I think it is Kiki or McCartney...
Maria x

{ CopyStrands } said...

Love the burlap looking dress in the last one. So woman out West!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Saucy!!! love that cow girl style dress too !! :)

Rohini said...

Gorgeous photos!

Xx