Truce - by The Lake & Stars ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, April 20

Truce - by The Lake & Stars





The latest group from The Lake & Stars, Truce, is now in stock! This collection is so adorable - even photos don't do it justice! This weekend alone, while price-tagging the new arrivals, and we sold almost all of the Truce Camisoles on the spot!
This collection is made from silk chiffon and ethereal ribbons of tulle and metallic cotton. You are probably thinking the Truce camisole looks vaguely familiar - and it is. It is the Spring 2009 version of the "We're on Break" camisole that was featured in "Sex & The City: The Movie". The desingers, Maayan and Nikki, recommend that you wear the romper and camisole from this group as outerwear; "These featherweight pieces can be worn alone or paired with a tank top and jeans or a high waisted skirt...We like to pair the bra top with an opaque top and a high waisted full skirt". We couldn't agree more! The designers also state that the "ivory pieces are a perfect purchase for the bride-to-be who is searching for the item which is not to frilly, yet sensual sensual and modern".

14 fabulous comments:

scarlethue said...

Thanks for visiting me! Feel free to stop by anytime.

You've got some really beautiful stuff here!

Angela said...

very sexy and stylish. it's important to start with the basic on the inside. it's what the world can't see that makes all the difference for me.

Aline said...

these are just lovely!

Kelli said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your blog and the lingerie is just beautiful!
Can't wait to catch up on your posts and see more.
Bisous

ilikestuff said...

I love this line! Too bad the price points are a little on the steep side. If i ever did splurge on underpinnings though, I would want them to look just like this!

Ash Fox said...

thanks love.

your blog: oo la la.

love it. i'm adding you to my roll.

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

These look so comfortable yet completely elegant. It would be so lovely to lounge around the house in this on a lazy day.

www.janetteria.com said...

I totally love the second one. Cool blog!

Thanks Ur lovely comment ladies!

X♥X♥

Couture Carrie said...

These pieces are divine! And I love the idea of underwear as outwerwear!

Glad you liked my lingerie post yesterday! If you send me a piece or two, I'd be happy to write a review with internal links to Faire Frou Frou ... Contact me at carriecalligraphy@gmail.com if you are interested!

xoxox,
CC

TheBeautyFile said...

Thanks for your visit at my blog! I always welcome suggestions for products & reviews!

I love these undergarments. They are so light & fresh & fun. I adore your site, everything is so sexy & sultry!

Christina said...

that last set is my favorite...they're sexy but fun.

sexy lingerie said...

Very nice and interesting lingerie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.... BEAUTIFUL!

Bella said...

Amazing!!!!