I.D. Sarrieri Lingerie - Through the Lens of Barna Nemethi ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, January 12

I.D. Sarrieri Lingerie - Through the Lens of Barna Nemethi

  photos: Barna Nemethi, styling: Oana Vasilache, MUA: Doinel Ungureanu. All photos with lace lingerie via allhollow.com, images #2 & #7 via Glamour Romania January 2012.

One of the good things about luxury lingerie is that there are usually beautiful editorials to accompany it.  That is the case with I.D. Sarrieri, a Romanian designer lingerie brand that recently teamed up with photographer Barna Nemethi for the photos you see here.  Most of the images are a collaboration with All Hollow, which is more or less an online periodical (see more here).  The fact that they featured I.D. Sarrieri makes us instant fans.  The first 2 images are our favorite, which are yours?


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

24 fabulous comments:

Sam said...

This really makes me want to buy new lingerie right away... This is just so beautiful.

Sam

A BRIT GREEK said...

Stunning shoot and stunning pieces... Will send the link to the man right away, hint hint hint....
Have a great weekend!
x.o.x.o

Erika said...

Gorgeous photos!

http://theboudoirmemoirs.blogspot.com/

Lingerie coquine said...

Woaouh very nice blog, i love your blog and very nice pictures...

Louisa said...

Love these photos! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Louisa
http://circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

Flashes of Style said...

So gorgeous! <3


xoxo,

Bonnie

M.E said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! nice post!

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Beautiful photoshoot!

Danielle said...

I.D. Sarrieri is really so fabulous! Not enough people know about this brand. It really is special. Nice find on the images!

a house full of vintage said...

thank you for the comment! Love your blog...its soo cute! follow each other?

Anonymous said...

love your blog, it's great!
keep it up, and i'll be sure to come back for more!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Heather said...

I seriously need to get more than just granny panties!!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

The Marcy Stop said...

thanks for your sweet comment! I'm from LA originally...definitely miss it when you write about the gorgeous weather. following you on bloglovin and gfc now! i love your photo selections...so inspiring.

xLauren

The Princess Little Box said...

Looks awesome!

***
www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

Panty Buns said...

Oh my! The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th photos melt me and leave me a little breathless. They're fabulous and so is the Sarrieri Lingerie.

designchic said...

What gorgeous images...

Chandana said...

Stunning photos!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

Beauty Follower said...

Great shooting
beautiful lingerie.

Liliana Santos said...

Thanks for your comment!
Yeah, me too!

santosliliana.blogspot.com *

Erika said...

beautiful lingerie!! are soo sexy
I follow u, follow me please
And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
BLOGLOVIN

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kiss
Erika
My Free Choice

Style Servings said...

Ooh these are stunning!

styleservings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so cool photos

NYXSTYLE said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!!

A KISS

XOXO

BlackSwan said...

fabulous photos!

http://desperatewitch.blogspot.com/
xoxo