Hello Loves! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, April 25

Hello Loves!



That looks like Eres lace to us!

 Photographer Man Sumarni, Model Maritza Veer, FLATT magazine

We've been bad little bloggers lately since we haven't posted anything new in about a week!  However we did do a bit of Tumblr blogging and Facebook updates, but that's pretty easy stuff.  In any event, we thought we'd share some sexy little pictures and let you know we're still alive; we've just been busy having fun (we co-hosted a wonderful networking party last week in Palm Springs) and have been unusually busy in general with responsibilities at our store
We have some fun new arrivals to boast about, so expect to see details on those new goodies in about a day or two. 
We've missed you!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

6 fabulous comments:

Chicago Chic said...

Congrats on all the exciting events!! These photos are amazing, I love the lingerie. I need some new lingerie, perhaps I will check out your store and hope that I can hint at the husband for my birthday in July! ;)

xo
Rachel

Lily said...

Gorgeous...love the lace bra !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Engra said...

I like these photos!!

InesT said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Visit anf FOLLOW my blog <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
XOXO
IT *

Christina said...

Lovely stockings! Great photos!

Irene LYL Lu said...

<3 your posts as always. indeed i did miss you.

i've been a secret follower but now i'm a blogger too! follow me and watch me bloom a lingerie label in 2012! :D

http://www.lylpillowbook.blogspot.com

sweetest dreams,
LYL