A Teensy Bit of Lingerie ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, February 22

A Teensy Bit of Lingerie




images via The 88, Josephine Skriver, photos by Nicky De Silva

Pretty much that first picture was so pretty, we had to do this post.  We're not sure if it's the cool velvet jacket or those beautifully simple thigh highs that make it so perfect.  At this point we're convinced that stockings (with very little pattern or lace) make every editorial a favorite.  We have a feeling we say that a lot. 


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

10 fabulous comments:

Astrid Mueller said...

I love the reference to old Hollywood glamour in these photos, what an adorable find!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Seeing editorials like this totally makes me wish I could actually wear an outfit like that outside!!

classiq said...

I love it!
Ada

Norwegiantage said...

I love your blog! So much nice stuff on her its insane.

<3mvv

I'm hosting a give away that you guys might find interesting :)

inside la senza said...

Sublime photography!
Vicky x

Erica Cook said...

My first job as a 16 yr old was in the lingerie dept of a high end dept store. I'd forgotten my passion for ruffles, tulle and all things pretty.
Loving your splendid blog and it's veritable array of delights. Following on Twitter too.

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

FancyLingerieStore said...

Love the first one- sexy boots in all!

TheFashionExpress said...

Follow: http://thefashionexpress.blogspot.com/ for more updates on Models & Fashion!

JRDM designs & photography said...

Love these pics!! Great blog =)

jrdmdesigns.blogspot.com

Margarita Bloom said...

Beautiful! :)