Dreamy ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, July 29

Dreamy










photos by Alison Rubke (aka Mlle. Frou-Frou)

The world looks so beautiful through the lens of a Polaroid camera. In this case it was a combination of my Canon digital camera & photo editing software, but you catch my drift. I think I could go on converting my photos all day long because the result is just so dreamy. This post includes a couple of pictures that I took at my home and at work (Faire Frou Frou).
I guess you should expect more photos like this on our site because I'm obsessed!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

31 fabulous comments:

Katie@Knickersblog said...

Very nice indeed! Love to see more!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

We hope you do post more ... they're lovely!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I want to frame that shoes shot. SO pretty! Thank you so much for entering my blog's giveaway away for The Sart and Domino books over at The Lil Bee!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!!! Love Polaroid pictures! Hope your week was great! Have a fabulous weekend!

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

These are gorgeous! Just pinned some on Pinterest. Bring on more!! Lynn

Draffin Bears said...

Your photos are all so beautiful and love the romantic look.
I hope that you are having a wonderful summer.

Hugs
Carolyn

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love it! That first image is incredible. So you sell or do you have those shoes?

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour ALison,
Fabulous images. You are a natural. Looking forward to seeing many more!
Bon soir!
Mimi

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Great photos! Everything looks so pretty!

INTRO TO MY LIFE said...

wow this is so pretty, the color and everything is beautiful

Camila F. said...

Lovely pics, I wouldn't mind to see more! I love all summer color, all shades of yellow, red and orange!

kim said...

I am loving those Louboutins. I love the effect of the pictures, I always loved Polaroids, too.

Eva d'Eva's blog said...

lovely pictures! I love! So crazy colored shoes!

Love from Carrie said...

Love the vintage look of these. And adore the polka dot bras - so cute! Carrie xx

Luísa Lión said...

thanks for your sweet comment! You have lovly stuff here :)

xoxo,
Luísa

Edd said...

lovely pictures .....good effects

Estelle Hayes said...

Oh, I want those balloons, those hot pink shoes and those bubbles. All so dreamy. Especially through the poloroid "lense". Very pretty. I totally understand the obsession.

Unknown said...

Super cute colors dear!!!

Jessica said...

Fantastic photos. Amazing what can be done with a little digital trickery.
bras2you.com

Pinupmania said...

Great pictures. Jimmy Choo on the first one Hummm !
xoxo
Olivier

agnes said...

magnifiques photos, j'aime beaucoup les chaussures, et la lingerie divine

Barbara von Enger said...

These are so pretty and feminine.
They speak to me - I adore the shoes, too;-)

Jessica said...

I love this post - now if only my life could look exactly like this!

Lisa said...

wow, the photo's look so romantic! I love the one with the shoes!

x

foreignfashion.blogspot.com

Paulettew said...

Love the photos! Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

stunning photos - summery and sweet. It makes me want to have an icy bowl of sorbet on a grassy field. :D

La Boheme said...

Incredible pictures! Just found your blog - it is lovely! xoxo

ashlina {the decorista} said...

ooh i love these....you are such a creative talent! all my love to you my sweet girl! xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Wow these photos are gorgeous!!! I'm blown away :)

Hope u had a fabulous weekend! xoxo

Bardot in Blue said...

wowwwwww I love all of these photos...so romantic and pretty I have saving some to my desktop to add into my inspiration gallery :-)

xoxo Bardot in Blue

Romantic SMS said...

wow Its really very great post. I love all of these photos...so romantic.