Save the Date - SUMMER SALE coming soon!! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Monday, June 9

Save the Date - SUMMER SALE coming soon!!

Faire Frou Frou's HUGE Summer Sale is scheduled to begin Saturday, JUNE 21st! We are so excited to host this sale, as almost the entire store will be discounted.
As Los Angeles Magazine was so kind to announce, our sale will include discounts on all of your favorite designer brands.
More details on our SALE to follow in the next week...

4 fabulous comments:

Mrs.French said...

Oh goodness how I wish I could visit your beautiful shop!

Anonymous said...

O love sales, there it is possible to fing a lot of hot and cheap things )))

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. Even though I live in Portland I picked up that Magazine cause I loved the cover:) I love the painting of your store that you posted!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!