National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and we thought we would do our part in creating awareness with a pink-themed giveaway!
2 lucky winners will each receive the following 'pink' beauty products (total approx. retail value of $100!):
- Vera Wang 'Princess' eau de toilette spray (1 fl oz bottle)
- O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Breast Cancer Awareness shade 'Pink of Hearts 2010'
- MOR Cosmetics soap trio gift set (Belladonna, Snow Gardenia & Lychee Flower scented soaps)
- Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss (in either Wine Wellness or Healthy Blush)
- Byron 'Spirulina' Hair Spray (okay, it's not pink but we had a couple of bottles to share!)
- 'Like' our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our Blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow our Blog via Bloglovin'
Contest closes at 11:59pm (PST) on October 21, 2010. Contest open to international entries.
We will select our 2 winners (at random) on Friday, October 22, 2010.
As if this post weren't long enough, we wanted to share a few links for information regarding breast cancer awareness. Men and women alike should take a bit of time to visit the following sites: NBCAM, Susan G. Komen for the Cure (where we donated!), and Army of Women (where we have registered as well to be involved in breast cancer research). You can link to their Facebook and Twitter pages from their sites as well, especially if you wish to make breast cancer awareness a yearlong effort.
The products included in this giveaway are not sponsoring Frou Frou Fashionista in any way. We simply selected these products to share with our readers.
Once we select our 2 winners at random we will verify that they did in fact follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' and/or Google Friend Connect.